Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Argentina will never give up its rightful claim to the Malvinas Argentinas, which is called Falkland Islands by the imperialist monarchal pig dogs some call 'the British.' But first, they will try and win this world cup like they have done in the past (and more times than those ugly English fascists!).

Argentina is a big team. A team that can win things. A team that counts with great players. A team of mutant Spanish-speaking Italians with a great tradition of corruption and drug usage.

This man, arguably the best player to ever live, is the real spirit behind the team. The Hand of God, D10S, the fat coke addict. His ghost will carry Argentina to the final.

But who are the members of this great team?

Alejandro Sabella — Manager

Took over the team in 2011 after a series of disastrous games. His experience as Pasarella's assistant in 94-98 was probably valuable in handling a bunch of talented egomaniacs but what do I know?

Sergio Romero — Keeper

He's Monaco's keeper and is only 27. He always looks too young anyway, but he's doing fine. I mean he's probably not the best keeper out there but he will keep the goals out for some games.

Agustín Orión — Keeper
ORIOOOOON, Boca Junior's keeper. He won't play a single game.

Ezequiel Garay — Defender

Former Ñuls (Newell's Old Boys) and currently at Benfica, he's a workhorse who can score goals and destroy the British.

Pablo Zabaleta — Defender

He's so much better than the English that he's won the English Premier League more times than some of the defenders at the English national team I think.

Marcos Rojo — Defender

He plays in Portugal like many other Argentinian wastemen. Doesn't he look fat?

Federico Fernández — Defender

He plays in Italy like many other Argentinian wastemen.

Hugo Campagnaro — Defender

Something something Italy.

Martín Demichelis — Defender

So he was good with Manchester City turns out. Hmm.

Javier Mascherano — Defender/Midfielder

A violent thug who plays for Barcelona but some posters here like him because ~Liverpool dreams~

Fernando Gago — Midfielder

Has a funny last name. His time in Europe wasn't great and now he's back home playing for Boca.

Ángel Di María — Midfielder

A fast and skilled diving oval office who recently won the Champions League with Real Madrid.

Maxi Rodríguez — Midfielder

Everyone loves him and you all know why. Currently playing at Ñuls.

Lucas Biglia — Midfielder

Plays for Lazio. Dunno what else to say.

Ricardo Álvarez — Midfielder

Plays for Inter. Yawn.

Éver Banega — Midfielder

Ugly and still young, Banega has already won the U23 World Cup and the Olympic gold medal. He's not that great though, and has gravitated around different European and Argentinean teams.

Gonzalo Higuaín — Attacker

A great but unlucky player. Much better than known garbageman Benzema.

Lionel Messi — Attacker

Probably the best player in the world, but not as good as Maradona. He's short and skilled and vomits on the pitch form time to time.

Rodrigo Palacio — Attacker

I don't care for him.

Sergio Agüero — Attacker

A big oval office and a great attacker who's been at the top level ever since he was a kid. He married Maradona's daughter and then it became a big family feud. Imagine italomexicans yelling at each other.

Ezequiel Lavezzi — Attacker

He's a oval office but I rate him.

This team may win the World Cup. They will humiliate Brazil by winning the cup in the Maracana and Messi will score a goal with his hand against England. Football is alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Alternatively, replace the op with this: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/why-dont-the-argies-gently caress-off.493443/

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Hegay posted:

*reads the description of messi and crosses out tetsman on the good lads list*

it's tongue in cheek!!!!

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I just read that Rojo reached a higher speed than Robben (31.8 vs 31.6 km/h) so I hope we'll see lots of idiots running really fast today

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Not according to Fifa's advanced stats http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/statistics/players/distance.html You can sort players by top speed

E: Also, apparently the 37kmh thing was a typo http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/02/37/03/94/eng_03_0613_esp-ned_ned_teamstatistics.pdf

advanced statsman fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jul 9, 2014

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
lmao the argies are gonna get owned hard and they'll probably kill themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Sabella is a joke manager so it shouldn't be weird tbh

• Locked thread