Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

BrettRobb posted:

Is there a badgame mart yet?

There is, it's called Origin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

BrettRobb posted:

Is there a badgame mart yet?

why are you so obsessed over badgame lol

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
badgames are the best games to read about duh

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
Can't a grown man love a forum about video games and anime?

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
You guys convinced me to buy a 3ds last summer which was a good purchase so you're ok in my book

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

BrettRobb posted:

You guys convinced me to buy a 3ds last summer which was a good purchase so you're ok in my book

time to buy a wii u, it's the logical ddrd-approved progression

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Ya it seems cool, all the games are just 3ds Games on your tv though so idk

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Borsche69 posted:

People that dont like games are queers and not true gamers... real gamers love Every game.. all games are epic, imo.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I think it would be easier to convince others to like all video games if we found a way to classify MOBAs as a separate form of media

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

ball torture

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Mobas are sports obviously.

Time spent playing video games is a waste when I could be conditioning my mind and body to be a better cyber athlete

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

BrettRobb posted:

Ya it seems cool, all the games are just 3ds Games on your tv though so idk

mario kart is coming tomorrow. jump in

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

BrettRobb posted:

Time spent playing video games is a waste when I could be conditioning my mind and body to be a better cyber athlete

mobas are terrible competitive games thanks to the asymmetric maps and random gameplay

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Whenever someone says they like videogames I assume they only play league of legends

gently caress all videogame likers

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

BrettRobb posted:

DIGITAL SPORTS

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Is there and e-Espn yet? They really missed the ball on that one and twitch is going make them look like assholes

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Is there an e-sports center yet? I'm not talking some lovely recap vid but a quality service with production value and writing

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

they used to show magic the gathering on espn2

surc
Aug 17, 2004

BrettRobb posted:

Is there an e-sports center yet? I'm not talking some lovely recap vid but a quality service with production value and writing

Why did you bring up sports center then?

Also I like video games and I am pretty sure that most of the people hating on video games are actually doing so facetiously, because it is an easy way to go for a laugh. This forum is generally pretty cool, except when people are all "Heh, I know, I'll bring up how lovely people in this forum are", and then we have to deal with that again and it's generally less funny/interesting than other posts made in this forum although it is also still not terrible.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

makes you think tho. is it possible to like a video game too much?

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

is it possible to feel a connection to a video game strong enough to want to put it in your rear end?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Thousands and thousands of games, past, present, and future, with only one lifetime to play them... This is the Gamer's Crisis.

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
im talking olbermann era sportcenter when it was actually good

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i don't hate video games but i am constantly disappointed in them

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
playing too much computer games can ruin your sleep and make you fat and hate yourself

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

League of losers is gay, and you talk like a fag and you need to be shot through your skull immediately

surc
Aug 17, 2004

BrettRobb posted:

im talking olbermann era sportcenter when it was actually good

o ok

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008
Can anything reverse this terrible trend of game-hating?

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
Actual good games maybe, maybe

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thousands and thousands of games, past, present, and future, with only one lifetime to play them... This is the Gamer's Crisis.

years from now scientists studying immortality realize that even near-infinite lives will just lead to infinitely more games without time to play them...

The Gamer's Crisis cannot be so easily solved

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Lewie posted:

Can anything reverse this terrible trend of game-hating?

Talk about games we like?

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008

Action Tortoise posted:

Talk about games we like?

let's not get crazy

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm starting to feel that the "i like video games" meme has gotten out of hand.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I like video james

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i know exactly when i stopped liking video games. i got roped to leave the house with a promise of tekken tag but the person only had oni. 12 years later and i still don't like video games

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
video games are alright. fairly entertaining. a decent enough way to while away an evening when you're too tired to do anything else. kind of make you scared in the night, full of a nagging terror that everything is all running out and you're getting old, how did you get to feel so old all of a sudden, and wonder how you'll look back on all the time you spent playing games later on. you wonder what life is really about and how you got it wrong, and whether you even could have got it right. if you had your time over again. but they're ok

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

quakster posted:

i know exactly when i stopped liking video games. i got roped to leave the house with a promise of tekken tag but the person only had oni. 12 years later and i still don't like video games

I remember the day you stopped liking video games too, its the same day that you started sucking cock and licking chode, and 12 years later you haven't stopped since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Thrill Cosby posted:

is it possible to feel a connection to a video game strong enough to want to put it in your rear end?

In my experience yes

• Locked thread