Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beerinator
Feb 21, 2003
I'm a web developer by trade which unfortunately means I don't have a whole lot of experience with these sorts of sites (since I build my own or build things on top of something like wordpress).

But I have a friend who uses Squarespace and this is his site:
http://goodbeerhunting.com/

I've always thought he did a pretty good job with his site, but I really don't know what he has to put into it in order to bring it up to that level. His b-Roll in particular is more of a portfolio version that you might be interested in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread