Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Forgot about this. He's a dirty oval office wherever he goes, I'm glad he's on our side.

He's the Portuguese Materazzi and hell, that's a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"Miguel Veloso, with rolled-up shorts so they don't get wet: "Usually i only train in the morning, so i can play Playstation all day."

lmao tell me this isn't a photoshop

Bruno Alves loving murdered Rodrigo's legs and he's still recovering. The motherfucker will obliterate Altidore and will kick some German knees all the way to Cape Verde (or Saint Helena, depending on the wind conditions). I'm not sure how he'll deal with Ghana. They are a very tough tribe, one of the few people stronger than the Portuguese.

and lmao at Duda, Adrien, André Martins or Cédric Soares staying home while André "do a turn with the ball and lose it immediatly" Almeida, Helder "i'm literally mentally retarded" Postiga and Hugo "i shot a football really hard one time so now i get called up all the time" Almeida are going to Brazil.

anyway who the gently caress cares, much like Benfica last year was Oblak + 10 idiots, Portugal will be Ronaldo + 10. So let's give him the proper respect

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mans posted:

and Hugo "i shot a football really hard one time so now i get called up all the time" Almeida are going to Brazil.

But what a shot that was. I mean, the guy's a turd, but this has got to be one of the most alpha goals ever. I think one of the towers fell because of this rocket Yowzers. *in Yoda voice* the Beast is strong with this one

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
ronaldos got one weird secret that doctors hate that helps him get swole

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest scorer of Alpha Goals ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JLkI7AUFo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzyRxSk33U

Literally the most alpha header of all time

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
I used to dislike him a lot as a player but after watching that header i cant hate him anymore

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P0Qi6rj5Aw

phwoar, he hits the ball real hard and good

this is some insane swerve as well, portugal is home of the "hit the ball real hard" types ftw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXvkpKfce_A

Hegay fucked around with this message at 11:31 on May 27, 2014

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
He's so sexy.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Machinegunboyo posted:

He's so sexy.

Imagine the idiots who's like "I'm straight so I can't find a alpha dreamboat like Ronaldo sexy" lmao.

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Im gay

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Hegay posted:

Imagine the idiots who's like "I'm straight so I can't find a alpha dreamboat like Ronaldo sexy" lmao.

Heck, I've thought about being between his rear end cheeks when making love to hot sexy women which i do often

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My girlfriend once said Nuno Gomes was hotter than him and i seriously pondered about domestic violence for a few minutes.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I prefer messi

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

oliwan posted:

I prefer messi

said noone ever

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Mash posted:

said noone ever

i just said it

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

oliwan posted:

i just said it

yes but you're gay and trans so you like midgets

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
It's really funny seeing all the beta bitches itf adoring an "alpha" like Cristiano lol

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

El Hefe posted:

It's really funny seeing all the beta bitches itf adoring an "alpha" like Cristiano lol

Looks like someone is insecure with their sexuality, try doing some meditation bro and see a therapist.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
*in sarcastic gay voice* Ooooh great El Hefe found his way to this thread, just what we needed, an insanely brutal troll who pwns people left and right, here El Hefe we have a special room for fans of both Neymar and Messi, come right in *pushes him into the broom closet, locks door*

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
haha imagine thinking neymar is worth more than ronaldo, what a loving retard

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I would like to lift weights and discuss my favourite cutting drugs with Chris Ronaldo so Portugal will be my Official Third Team of this Worlds Cup.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
Portugal are a bad team who barely qualified. I feel sorry for you Portuguese for having to support such a bad team.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Thank You.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

*in sarcastic gay voice* Ooooh great El Hefe found his way to this thread, just what we needed, an insanely brutal troll who pwns people left and right, here El Hefe we have a special room for fans of both Neymar and Messi, come right in *pushes him into the broom closet, locks door*

10/5

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Ronaldo scores goals with his dick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDCB5XeK5yI

If that's not Alpha I don't know what is.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Lol

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

You forgot to post the best picture of raul meireles. Also I viewed this thread in work and now all my co-workers think I'm gay gj

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

irlZaphod posted:

You forgot to post the best picture of raul meireles. Also I viewed this thread in work and now all my co-workers think I'm gay gj

lol

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

irlZaphod posted:

its not just them!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

irlZaphod posted:

They're right

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

irlZaphod posted:

Haha jokes on them?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i hope they lose in PKs with Ronaldo not even getting to go

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

You should probably grow a beard, you'd look better.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo is my favourite player

I preferred him to Messi before it was cool to do so

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
https://www.behance.net/gallery/16990321/Portuguese-national-team-illustrations

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

How can you be Alpha and cry all the time?

Ronaldo isn't Alpha. He's a big gay twink who's good at football.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hate the Portuguese team but God drat if I'm not gay for mereiles

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

oliwan posted:

I hate the Portuguese team but God drat if I'm not gay for mereiles

quote:

Trophies are earned when you are ready to challenge the whole world. ‪#‎FearNothing‬

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Ronaldo apparently injured and won't play against Greece. Tbh he shouldn't have played the final, it was obvious he wasn't fit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegay posted:

Ronaldo apparently injured and won't play against Greece. Tbh he shouldn't have played the final, it was obvious he wasn't fit

Even if he wasn't injured the management should've probably rested him for most of these matches anyway. No need to risk him in stupid friendlies after he just played a cup final.

• Locked thread