Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Spain won the last world cup with thrilling performances where they passed the ball, forever, til everyone fell asleep, it was riveting stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW8KNnVcv68
This video has been proven to cure insomina. Woof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAW73OSvnrk
This one is really thrilling though, lol, not.

Spain look to repeat as world cup champs. In qualifying they finished 2nd to France, that's bad.

Spains manager is this guy, Vicente Del Bosque, he likes to fish, read the newspaper, and always has a bowl of Werthers candies on the coffee table.

Spain will be playing in group B

Hell, looks easy.

Now, lets look at the most important players for Spain at the 2014 world cup.

Clenbuterol

quote:

Clenbuterol (Clen) is the common term used that refers to the popular bronchodilator Clenbuterol Hydrochloride. Designed with the intent of treating chronic asthma, Clen is also a powerful fat-burner with some similarities to Ephedrine yet far more powerfully effective. While designed to treat respiratory issues it is this medications fat-burning abilities that have intrigued so many and by and large without question it is the number one reason many buy Clenbuterol (Clen) in the first place. The reason is simple; Clenbuterol (Clen) greatly increases your total metabolic activity by stimulating the Beta-2 receptors; once this process is in play the results are very simple, we now use stored body-fat for energy to a higher degree. While direct fat-burning is the primary mode of action regarding its metabolic activity properties Clen has been shown to also greatly reduce total appetite in some; for some it wont but decreasing appetite can be useful to those struggling to lose weight.

Clenbuterol Hydrochloride is not without side-effects and they can be quite annoying to say the least. Clen has a great stimulating effect making the individual very jittery and often falling prey to insomnia. How severe these conditions will be will vary greatly from one person to the next and for most will be their worst the first few days of use but some level of a jittery effect will exist in most all that use it. Some individuals may also experience muscle cramps while supplementing with Clenbuterol (Clen) but generally if the individual simply takes in a little extra water each day he will be fine; in-fact, you can almost guarantee it.

While cramps and jitters are annoying they are not seriously problematic but Clen carries with it other side-effects as well, most notably possible cardiac hypertrophy. While this is a concern it is one that is very dose dependent and those who supplement responsibly will not find such a concern to be a reality. Responsible use will not only revolve around dose but duration of use as well; Clenbuterol (Clen) should never be used in a year round fashion and generally speaking 4 months of total use per year is about as far as we want to take it in order to remain safe and healthy.

Erythropoietin

quote:

Erythropoietin is a glycoprotein that is produced by the kidneys and is commonly referred to as EPO. EPO is responsible for red blood cell production; the red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen to and through the blood. While the human body naturally produces EPO, thanks to recombinant DNA technology we now have exogenous EPO known as Epoetin Alfa. Medicinally, this form of EPO is most commonly used to treat anemia. At one time, Anadrol 50 or Oxymetholone was a primary combatant of anemia, but Epoetin Alfa has proven much safer. The first batches of exogenous EPO hit the U.S. market in 1984 thanks to Amegen, a biotechnology firm.

While it can be tremendously beneficial to the performance athlete and a remarkable exogenous hormone for specific therapeutic purposes, EPO is not without possible side effects. The side effects of EPO can actually be far worse than the use of anabolic steroids as the risk of death does exist. Management in a medical setting will rarely lead to this outcome, but high levels of EPO can be problematic. High levels can potentially increase hemoglobin beyond a reasonable measure, which in turn can result in a heart attack or stroke. Some forms of exogenous EPO also contain albumin, which is essentially a human blood product although purified. There is always the possibility of transferring a viral disease from the donor to the user; however, such an outcome is extremely rare thanks to stringent screening.

Anavar

quote:

If you are following the typical "time on = time off" protocol, this means you can lose a bunch of fat during your time on, then keep most (if not all) of it off until your next cycle. That makes it a great drug for athletes who are drug tested and need to be clean for their season, yet need to keep the fat/weight they lost on their cycle off& Im thinking about wrestlers and other weight-class athletes. Anavar is also the clear choice for a "spring-cutting" cycle, to look great at the beach and you can use it up until the summer starts, and then keep the fat off during the entire beach season!

Although Anavar is an oral steroid, and has been alpha-alkylated to survive oral ingestion and the first pass through the liver, its still relatively mild in that respect too..., the unique chemical configuration of anavar both confers a resistance to liver metabolism as well as noticable anabolic activity. It would also appear that Anavar appears not to exhibit the serious hepatotoxic effects (jaundice, cholestatic hepatitis, peliosis hepatis, hyperplasias and neoplasms) typically attributed to the C17alpha-alkylated AASs. (17) Anavar has even been used successfully in some studies to heal cutaneous wounds (7), or to improve respiratory function (18). Both of these novel properties could make it a good choice for in-season use for boxers, Mixed Martial Arts competitors, and other such athletes.

The up and coming player Xenon might get a run out, you can read more here:
http://www.economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21595890-obscure-gas-improves-athletes-performance-breathe-it

The rest of the squad are pretty much the same as last time, plus maybe Diego Costa if he heals from his injury, that he got when they lost to Real Madrid in the champions league. Spain are favorites to win the world cup at 14:88 odds. Can they do it? I personally think they can't they are too old and teams will be gunning for them. Spain is a nice country to visit probably, Paella is one of their best dishes.

African AIDS cum fucked around with this message at 20:33 on May 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Are blood bags making a return this year? What about horse placenta?

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

goldmine

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Amazing OP, op

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Terrible thread title, great op.

Spam
Nov 28, 2010
top notch stuff op top notch

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Bogan Krkic posted:

Terrible thread title, great op.

In minimalism there is beauty.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
football is clean

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

"If I would talk, the Spanish football team would be stripped of the 2010 World Cup".
- Eufemiano Fuentes, disgraced Spanish doping doctor.

http://www.sudinfo.be/sports/foot_international/2010-12-13/fuentes-si-je-parle-on-retire-la-coupe-du-monde-a-l-espagne-831186.shtml

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

vaginal culture posted:

Spain are favorites to win the world cup at 14:88 odds.

lol

loll

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm sorry, but this is the best op.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
I lolled irl when I got to clen

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

vaginal culture posted:

"If I would talk, the Spanish football team would be stripped of the 2010 World Cup".
- Eufemiano Fuentes, disgraced Spanish doping doctor.

http://www.sudinfo.be/sports/foot_international/2010-12-13/fuentes-si-je-parle-on-retire-la-coupe-du-monde-a-l-espagne-831186.shtml

Reminder that a Spanish judge ordered 200 blood bags seized in Operation Puerto destroyed haha

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Good stuff OP.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Baldo di Gregorio posted:

Reminder that a Spanish judge ordered 200 blood bags seized in Operation Puerto destroyed haha

Its disgusting that nobody ever brings this up in general media when Spanish athletes win anything

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Baldo di Gregorio posted:

They are still frozen in storage as WADA appeals that, Spain really really wants them destroyed lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

vaginal culture posted:

They are still frozen in storage as WADA appeals that, Spain really really wants them destroyed lol

Thats good, I thought they'd already been destroyed, even if that will end up happening

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

That thousand yard stare. Vitality and joy sucked away by a decade of severe drug abuse. He wouldn't even recognize himself in the mirror. Sad. Triste.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

oliwan posted:

I'm sorry, but this is the best op.
It really is

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
lmao

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

vaginal culture posted:

I thought they'd been binned before Wada could react. I'm happy at this news.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Spain seem to ruin a lot of sports I like so I hope they brutally lose all their games and crash out of their group.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
ĦEl OP es bueno!

SandersPacheco
Jul 15, 2004

Faster than light
:golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

is there a spanish athlete that isn't more doped up than most pro wrestlers

the answer is no

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm still lolling at this thread, the op, and just Spain in general

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Imagine if Nadal played for the SMNT, that would be the most doped team physically possible.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

lol I was legit interested in a proper doping thread and that's the perfect venue

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

OP, you're thinking this thread in interesting directions *scribbles down notes*

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

Troy Queef posted:

the answer is no

wwe has more stringent steroid testing than anything the Spanish national team has ever been exposed to

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Troy Queef posted:

the answer is no

Was gonna say Fernando Alonso but i've seen those pics of him cycling and he looks j00cy op.

Also this op is real good op.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Troy Queef posted:

the answer is no

I don't think Spanish motorcyclists are doped, they just benefit from government funding. They are definitely ruining that sport too.

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Fag Boy Jim posted:

I don't think Spanish motorcyclists are doped, they just benefit from government funding. They are definitely ruining that sport too.

Motogp is a weight related sport, of course they are

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Fag Boy Jim posted:

"government funding" was how the GDR got good at women's swimming, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

oliwan posted:

this is the best op.

• Locked thread