Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
Lol Torres is on the plane instead of negredo, llorente.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jose posted:

i can't believe torres is playing even in a friendly

I think all the Madrid(s) players were being rested.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Torres, Villa and a crooked Diego Costa isn't much of an attacking threat these days, karmic justice for the rest of that team I guess.

vyelkin posted:

I think all the Madrid(s) players were being rested.

Del Bosque is only taking 3 RM players compared to Barca's 7 heh.

3 AM players too.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Del Bosque is a doddery old dinosaur and his luck will run out this time around

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
Is Torres the name of a new drug

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nigel de Jong.

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

El Hefe posted:

Torres, Villa and a crooked Diego Costa isn't much of an attacking threat these days, karmic justice for the rest of that team I guess.

Del Bosque is only taking 3 RM players compared to Barca's 7 heh.

3 AM players too.

4 from Atleti. Who else should've gone though? Isco is the only one I can think of. Jese is injured. Just pray that Costa can be uninjured and not poo poo because Villa and Torres shouldn't have even made the roster...

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Del Bosque doesn't take Llorente because he is basque.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
No black players either. Disgraceful stuff from Jose Luis "El Racisto" Del Bosque

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

poty posted:

No black players either. Disgraceful stuff from Jose Luis "El Racisto" Del Bosque

I'm wondering if there's ever been a black player on the national team that was actually from Spain proper.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

blueyedevil posted:

I'm wondering if there's ever been a black player on the national team that was actually from Spain proper.

Um, Negredo?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Hmm, no women in the Spanish squad either, these bigots sure are damaging football.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Just saw on twitter that Spain's tuneup friendly in Santa Barbara vs. The Adult Virgin Islands is cancelled

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Also, Spain has had Gitano (Romani) players in their squad, such as the illustrious Jose Antonio Reyes and Dani Guiza. No racism there.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

In less racist news I loving hate Vicente del Bosque and loving hated him when he was coaching RM.He may have won a bunch of stuff but his teams are loving boring.Except when skullfucking Italy.That was great.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Lamadrid posted:

In less racist news I loving hate Vicente del Bosque and loving hated him when he was coaching RM.He may have won a bunch of stuff but his teams are loving boring.Except when skullfucking Italy.That was great.

ok

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

surrender posted:

Also, Spain has had Gitano (Romani) players in their squad, such as the illustrious Jose Antonio Reyes and Dani Guiza. No racism there.

Don't forget Jesus Navas.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
They also have special needs players in the squad like Sergio Ramos.

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

El Hefe posted:

And criminals like Da Gea. Wow, this team is actually really diverse, i don't get the hate

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

lol forever that he's not taking Llorente but is taking a broken Costa and loving Torres.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Drogadon posted:

lol forever that he's not taking Llorente but is taking a broken Costa and loving Torres.

Llorente is Basque, and as such he is not truly Spanish.

Catalonia is France

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Troy Queef posted:

Llorente is Basque, and as such he is not truly Spanish.

Catalonia is France

Unlike the Catalonian bitch boys who bent over to recieve a throbbing castillian monarchist cock the Basques kept doing real performances of defiance against the cunts down south.

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I saved the Olympics singlehandedly

Suqit posted:

Don't forget Jesus Navas.

I didnt think Navas was much of a traveler?

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

El Hefe posted:

Just because Andalusians have terrible accents doesn't mean they're retarded

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Are Gibraltar citizens eligible

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

Are Gibraltar citizens eligible

No

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
The King of Spain has abdicated citing disgust at the growing drugs scandal and the existance of Diego Costa

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Wonder what the odds are on Costa getting taken of injured for the third consecutive game

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014
Here's to hoping Fabregas doesn't find his way onto the pitch during the World Cup. Costa looks okay as a target man so far. I think Casillas is halfway through Foccault's Pendulum by now, El Salvador is loving gash

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I think Spain will really struggle. Bad vibes all around the team. Would be great if they didn't make it out of the group, but their group is real bad.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Even the USMNT can score against El Sal so Spain must be really really bad

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

vaginal culture posted:

I think Spain will really struggle. Bad vibes all around the team. Would be great if they didn't make it out of the group, but their group is real bad.

They're dominating the match, but Costa and Fabregas can't score.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
El Salvador are horrible and Spain are having a hard time scoring despite the fact that there's virtually no opposition. Once they have to play against teams that can press and attack, they'll go back to their dirty diving tactics and dog placenta serum, I'm sure.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
David Villa is going to make that goofy moustached bastard look like a tactical genius again

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Are Spain going to do that loving thing again where they have 94% possession every game and use it win every game in the boringest 1-0 possible until they get to the final, because they're incapable of finishing? gently caress that.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Haters gonna hate.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Lladre posted:

Haters gonna hate.

I thought you were from Catalonia

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
I saw this game live and Spain are dogshit. El Sal couldn't get an attack going for love or money and Fabregas didn't even have the worst penalty miss of the day, despite firing it out of the stadium and into Nebraska.

They're gonna get hosed.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Spain are going to win the 2014 FIFA World Cup and this forum will explode in impotent rage.

It's gonna be glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

tekz posted:

I thought you were from Catalonia

I am. And so is half the team.

• Locked thread