Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Weaponized Cum posted:

Spain is poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Jose posted:

Have any spain players come out with excuses or saying that the dutch didn't play football yet?

If they're smart they're keeping their mouths shut because it was quite obvious which team was and which team wasn't.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Machinegunboyo posted:

I got Spain in the sweepstakes, but get this - i want them to get destroyed and anally probed by big sexyfootball men... hhaha im just a littlef hosed up in the head like that :twisted:

I'm fully erect

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

If people want a doping thread i'm happy to make one like it did for the 2012 olympics

Please do.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

adios los hombres de la basura

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Spain is out of the tournament so

• Locked thread