Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

lol I was legit interested in a proper doping thread and that's the perfect venue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

If people want a doping thread i'm happy to make one like it did for the 2012 olympics

I'd be genuinely interested in this as well.

peanut- posted:

I always wonder whether the players themselves are cognisant of what's going on, or if they're just handed stuff by the club that they assume must be legit.

Wenger spoke about this in 2004:

quote:

We have had some players come to us at Arsenal from other clubs abroad and their red blood cell count has been abnormally high. That kind of thing makes you wonder. There are clubs who dope their players without the players knowing. The club might say that they were being injected with vitamins and the player would not necessarily know that it was something different.

• Locked thread