Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

El Hefe posted:

Torres, Villa and a crooked Diego Costa isn't much of an attacking threat these days, karmic justice for the rest of that team I guess.

Del Bosque is only taking 3 RM players compared to Barca's 7 heh.

3 AM players too.

4 from Atleti. Who else should've gone though? Isco is the only one I can think of. Jese is injured. Just pray that Costa can be uninjured and not poo poo because Villa and Torres shouldn't have even made the roster...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

poty posted:

No black players either. Disgraceful stuff from Jose Luis "El Racisto" Del Bosque

I'm wondering if there's ever been a black player on the national team that was actually from Spain proper.

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

El Hefe posted:

They also have special needs players in the squad like Sergio Ramos.

And criminals like Da Gea. Wow, this team is actually really diverse, i don't get the hate

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

Are Gibraltar citizens eligible

No

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014
Here's to hoping Fabregas doesn't find his way onto the pitch during the World Cup. Costa looks okay as a target man so far. I think Casillas is halfway through Foccault's Pendulum by now, El Salvador is loving gash

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

vaginal culture posted:

I think Spain will really struggle. Bad vibes all around the team. Would be great if they didn't make it out of the group, but their group is real bad.

They're dominating the match, but Costa and Fabregas can't score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

Craiglen posted:

He who reads too much into pre tournament friendlies is an imbecile.

Germany routinely gets routed in pre-tournament friendlies by lovely sides like Switzerland, and they haven't won the World Cup in like a generation. Spain are poo poo, heh. Now let me tell you why the finals will be between Argentina and Belgium.

• Locked thread