Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
voted 5 and goldmine for op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Weaponized Cum posted:

ban all barca/RM fans tia

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Smirr posted:

ban everyone who didn't vote 5 the day this thread was created, permaban everyone who's bragging about doing it now

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Crazy Ted posted:

So I was on the second leg of driving 1,400 miles to my vacation spot today and had to miss this. I heard it was the greatest game of all time and the final score couldn't do it justice confirm/deny

confirm

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
Does spain have young ball winning midfielders not on doping? I am talking someone who could win a 50-50 against your average african male who plays a midfield role in a random european club side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
Sad to see a keeper burn out in his early 30's when those should be his prime years, but he has played first team since he was 16 or some poo poo so its probably different for him.

• Locked thread