Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

babypolis posted:

i like current releases and its the only movie reviews i read now that ebert is dead

i mean its not great but everything else is so incredibly bad it looks great in comparison

go to rotten tomatoes and click on random reviews, its hard to understand how these ppl have jobs

Dr. Witherbone posted:

p. much

if you think current releases is amateur analysis check out nearly all other reviews

though their comedy based "woah reviewing movies in the future/post-apocalypse/setting related to the movie, ZANY ZANY ZANY" articles are kind of the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

The MSJ posted:

Something Awful even made fun of "fratire" stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef8Q57t5zBE

Shmorky is in a good position to be making fun of people.

• Locked thread