Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Jason Funk posted:

:fedora::neckbeard:

all women are beautiful

Rare Bray Wyatt pic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

That shows her!

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

Oops!

omgomgomg fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jun 3, 2014

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Would Cena understand he's a heel or would he be oblivious? If it's the latter I am all the way on board.

In my head it's Cena starting out oblivious, they win the belts and Bo gets to do his stuff he was doing as NXT champ then Cena realizes he's a heel and they split and get 1-2 matches before Cena leaves Bo in the midcard.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
No way, I want John Cena 100% into the gimmick like :haw: I like the cut of your jib, Bo. until weeks and weeks go by and Cena's like :geno: that's enough Bo we get it.

Bo should become John Cena's John Cena.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is Seth Rollins shaving his head?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Your Friend posted:

is Seth Rollins shaving his head?

He'll shave his head, and put some yellow paint over one spot of his scalp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

something9999
Oct 7, 2013

Retromancer posted:

Oh wow, I'm sure Chyna's super sad that her vagina doesn't hold up to your lofty aesthetic standards.

seriously, making fun of a woman for her goddamn genital appearance is beyond the loving pale. gently caress you.

look at them beef curtain!

• Locked thread