Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
ponk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.

ulvir posted:

goldmine immediately

GEExCEE

yo... i missed this.. lol...

FluffieDuckie

if you can say 1 thing about los lobos it's he's dedicating many hours to seeking out posts made in byob so that he can probe people.

i don't know why you'd say that and what tone of voice you'd use, but you can sure say it

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cute anime girl

well he's a wolf

on the hunt

like a furry seeking to dryhump a dude in a lizard-cat fursuit

Scaly Haylie

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

sid, for ur next dare, i dare you to hold your wedding in a smelly garbage dump. a big one, your apartment is too small to hold everybody

last i heard he was going to pay $20 for a wedding in FF14 so, close enough

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
holy poo poo this thread

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
how is this not goldmined

cute anime girl

salmiakki... los lobos... here's ur chance. to goldmine this epic thread.

Scaly Haylie

polishthunder84 posted:

how is this not goldmined

El Spider

FluffieDuckie posted:

if you can say 1 thing about los lobos it's he's dedicating many hours to seeking out posts made in byob so that he can probe people.

i don't know why you'd say that and what tone of voice you'd use, but you can sure say it

ive always been transparent about what i would do as ik and how it would probably piss people off but i still slipped through the cracks somehow. it takes less than a minute to ctrl+f a post history and find what im looking for

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

Los Lobos posted:

ive always been transparent about what i would do as ik and how it would probably piss people off but i still slipped through the cracks somehow. it takes less than a minute to ctrl+f a post history and find what im looking for

ok well i'm not pissed off. i was just observing. you know, in a non judgemental casual observer way.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Scaly Haylie

:munch:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Holy poo poo.

:ohdear: Sid, please take better care of yourself.

Drunk Driver Dad
good times

Drunk Driver Dad
i need a namechange to Sids Self Swirly

Synathaesia

it's been a hard day's night
and I'd been workin' like a dog

this is really fun, glad i saw it

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO2BCX8uXHQ

and he did put his head into a gross toilet

never forget

thanks Manifisto!

Mr. Sophistication

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
this owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

cute anime girl posted:

salmiakki... los lobos... here's ur chance. to goldmine this epic thread.

hi im awake

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

• Locked thread