Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cych

Epic Hamcat posted:

a horse handicapped him as a child and youre all telling him do the monkey dance and laughing at him

agreed this is kind of weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Cych posted:

agreed this is kind of weird

oh no, now sid's going to make a video calling you out :ohdear:

Looke

:iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn:

Flynn Taggart

Sid is the hero the yob deserves

Savage For The Winjun

hey azuratt, sid says you suck from the posting afterlife

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Twilight Matrix posted:

hey azuratt, sid says you suck from the posting afterlife

Coming from a guy who stuck his head in a toilet? :rolleyes:

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
I am legitimately bummed out that a guy with absolutely no dignity or self-respect thinks I suck. Hopefully I can survive this devastating blow to my ego.

i am he

let he who has not swirlied his own self cast the fisrt stone

heh ya thats what i thought

nvm no cake

Azurrat posted:

I am legitimately bummed out that a guy with absolutely no dignity or self-respect thinks I suck. Hopefully I can survive this devastating blow to my ego.

stop edditting your posts so hard

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Sid realizes the nature of impermanence in relation to life. A head plunged into a toilet will only be a head plunged in a toilet for that time; for afterwards it may in fact be a clean head once again. Neither the past nor the future concerns Sid, but he has adopted a succinct realization of this infinitesimal nature.

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
sid owns and is hilarious

yeah actually they will
I want to see Sid take out his dick and torque that sucker to orgasm

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

The Green Calx posted:

stop edditting your posts so hard

lol im only pretending to edit my post, it's just acting lighten up.

Frank Horrigan fucked around with this message at 00:28 on May 30, 2014

saboten

saboten┌|°0°|┘: sid i love you

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
sid for your next video, awaken from the dream of god and move to the realm of the aether. travel the great and ancient webways until you come across the unending ribbon of time, hidden within the very deepest folds of all things can it be found, weaving endlessly, a pair of golden needles binding the cosmic thread. take it, sid, take and take control of all things. become a god, sid and weave your own creation.

Ape Fist

*the audible sound of a bong hit*

something9999
classic ape fist

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
sid, post a video of you taking a bong hit without coughing up a bucket of lungbutter :350:

e: edited for calx :wave:

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
For the next videos falsify a resume, get a tiny camera and mic, get high as balls and bullshit your way through job interviews.

beer pal

Was he really kicked by a horse in the head? I thought that was a joke about him

Drunk Driver Dad

beer pal posted:

Was he really kicked by a horse in the head? I thought that was a joke about him

he really was and he really swirlied his own self

beer pal

sid has informed me via pm that it's true. id like to apologize to sid and the rest of the kicked in the head by a horse community for my insensitivity.

Trabandiumium

has sid ever showered in his life

Tom Sellout

some people are born through a c-section, some people are kicked in the head by a horse as a child. we all come from different, wild, and cool backgrounds, and i embrace that wholeheartedly

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

equity posted:

has sid ever showered in his life

we've got video proof that he washes his hair, what more do you want?

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
you are all literally monsters for not reporting sid to the authorities.

tao of lmao

no they will not posted:

I want to see Sid take out his dick and torque that sucker to orgasm

lmao

satanic splash-back

Sid makes me laugh and feel good so I like him.

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

Cosmic Charlie posted:

For the next videos falsify a resume, get a tiny camera and mic, get high as balls and bullshit your way through job interviews.

dogcrash truther
please, all, have amoment of clarity and realize that it's not cool to encourage a brain damaged man to debase himself on the internet

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
I hope you all rot in hell for exploiting my friend :mad:

Tom Sellout

continuing: the man, the legend - Sid Vicious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7GtQeeXWAI

Flynn Taggart

The Kraken posted:

continuing: the man, the legend - Sid Vicious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7GtQeeXWAI

That bong is cool as poo poo

City of Glompton

The Kraken posted:

Hi Sid! good job on not coughing up lung butter.

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
Sid reminds me of my own plans to one day move to Canada and lose all ambition.

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 07:22 on May 30, 2014

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Basement apartment.

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

circ dick soleil posted:

Sid reminds me of my own plans to one day move to Canada and lose all ambition.

E: I originally emptyquoted this, but wanted to qualify by stating that I love Sid Vicious who is a good poster and a bad hair... person.

Solid Poopsnake fucked around with this message at 07:33 on May 30, 2014

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
I too aspire to one day live in a basement and record youtube videos of me dressed like a wigger taking pussy hits from a nasty-rear end bong.

e: Soak that poo poo in 99% isopropyl for a day or two, dump it into a casserole dish and let the alcohol evaporate off. You get a clean bong, and a ton of resin.

cuntman.net

byob is crumbling

sid you are going to kill byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sleepy Owl posted:

byob is crumbling

sid you are going to kill byob

Sid Vicious is the Atlas of BYOB so plz hold off on your alarmist predictions until he is back.

• Locked thread