Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Osmium Tetroxide
I bought his fiancee her account and I was the toilet in this video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

once sid is unprobed maybe its time for us to teach him a thing or two about respecting himself a bit more

emmie

HAha classic sid!!

Looke

fuckin classic sid

soybean

bring back sid

SIDS Vicious

sids not here right now. sid went away. sids gone.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Sid sorry for being a preachy rear end in a top hat that one time.

SIDS Vicious

i harbor no negative feelings towards anyone here in byob and love you all very much

FluffieDuckie

Iggy Koopa posted:

i harbor no negative feelings towards anyone here in byob and love you all very much

:glomp:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Cool. Kickass theme song by the way.

SIDS Vicious

my theme finally works its beautiful

A Time To Chill

when's the next sid vid gonna drop??

Trash Trick

BYOB!!!!!!

Bukowski

hammulder

A Time To Chill posted:

when's the next sid vid gonna drop??

Cool Blue Reason

by Lowtax
lol

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i was never quite sure if this was real or an urban myth until i watched this today... good to know

FluffieDuckie

Pedantra posted:

i was never quite sure if this was real or an urban myth until i watched this today... good to know

we really don't have to make poo poo up. we have enough real poo poo to talk about

i am he

everything youve heard about sid is probably true

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
man, that is some sad rear end poo poo.

sid, you don't have to do this.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

why is this thread not goldmined

Matoi Ryuko

I declare this thread a national monument, however I will not goldmine it without sid's permission.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

somebody dare sid to tell matoi to goldmine the thread

pig slut lisa

irl is good

sid i dare you to tell matoi to goldmine the thread

SIDS Vicious

you can goldmine this if you want i dont care it was still funny even if it isnt something i would do again at this point in my life

El Spider

sid is done doing poo poo like this and now he's cashing in to sell the fabled goku pants to a lucky collector

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...

Iggy Koopa posted:

you can goldmine this if you want i dont care it was still funny even if it isnt something i would do again at this point in my life

:colbert:

WindmillSlayer

Los Lobos posted:

sid is done doing poo poo like this and now he's cashing in to sell the fabled goku pants to a lucky collector

lol

the unabonger

Los Lobos posted:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I Dunno posted:

why sid. why

free drugs?

Defo Not ICUCMECU

SIDS Vicious

once again i just thought someone who really wanted the goku pants picture could have it, i am literally willing to sell it for just shipping costs, i have no financial problems any more i just found the sketch book and thought it was funny and someone might appreciate having it

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
i'm buying the gokus pants.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
thanks

SIDS Vicious

Kayle7 posted:

i'm buying the gokus pants.

i would be happy with this

Defo Not ICUCMECU
i will pay for goku pants

ulvir

goldmine immediately

SIDS Vicious

ulvir posted:

goldmine immediately

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

ulvir posted:

goldmine immediately

cute anime girl

Gaming Gal posted:

Your first nightmare away from home and folks, your first night at the Academy, it was there all along: The dream is that you awaken from a deep sleep, wake up suddenly damp and panicked and are overwhelmed with the sudden feeling that there is a distillation of total evil in this dark strange subdorm room with you, that evil’s essence and center is right here, in this room, right now. And is for you alone. None of the other little boys in the room are awake; the bunk above yours sags dead, motionless; no one moves; no one else in the room feels the presence of something radically evil; none thrash or sit damply up; no one else cries out: whatever it is is not evil for them. The flashlight your mother name-tagged with masking tape and packed for you special pans around the institutional room: the drop-ceiling, the gray striped mattress and bulged grid of bunksprings above you, the two other bunkbeds another matte gray that won’t return light, the piles of books and compact disks and tapes and tennis gear; your disk of white light trembling like the moon on water as it plays over the identical bureaus, the recessions of closet and room’s front door, door’s frame’s bolections; the cone of light pans over fixtures, the lumpy jumbles of sleeping boys’ shadows on the snuff-white walls, the two rag throw-rugs’ ovals on the hardwood floor, black lines of baseboards’ reglets, the cracks in the Venetian blinds that ooze the violet nonlight of a night with snow and just a hook of moon; the flashlight with your name in maternal cursive plays over every cm. of the walls, the rheostats, CD, Inter-Lace poster of Tawni Kondo, phone console, desks’ TPs, the face in the floor, posters of pros, the onionskin yellow of the desklamps’ shades, the ceiling-panels’ patterns of pinholes, the grid of upper bunk’s springs, recession of closet and door, boys wrapped in blankets, slight crack like a creek’s course in the eastward ceiling discernible now, maple reglet border at seam of ceiling and walls north and south NO FLOOR HAS A FACE your flashlight showed but didn’t no never did see its eyes’ pupils set sideways and tapered like a cat’s its eyebrows’ \ / and horrid toothy smile leering right at your light all the time you’ve been scanning oh mother a face in the floor mother oh and your flashlight’s beam stabs jaggedly back for the overlooked face misses it overcorrects then centers on what you’d felt but had seen without seeing, just now, as you’d so carefully panned the light and looked, a face in the floor there all the time but unfelt by all others and unseen by you until you knew just as you felt it didn’t belong and was evil: Evil.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

• Locked thread