Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

I'm going to second Space Mutiny, Santa Claus, Mitchell, and Red Zone Cuba.

I'm kind of wondering how I could possibly be the first one to mention Manos: the Hands of Fate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Davros1 posted:

Manos is awesome, but it's one where you'd have to be a serious fan of the show to enjoy. Manos was the first MST3K I was ever shown (a fan was trying to get me as a fan), and it was just awful. Hated the show after that. But one day we watched Mitchell, and that was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen. It made me a fan, and it wasn't until later that I could go back and truly enjoy Manos.

That's fair--it wouldn't be a good first episode, for no other reason that it's atypical. Part of the humor is just appreciating how grievous an offence it is.

• Locked thread