Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Obviously personal preferences and all

1. Prince of Space
2. Pumaman
3. Space Mutiny
4. Attack of the The Eye Creature
5. Fugitive Alien
5. Overdrawn at the Memory Bank

Sorry, I had to make the last a tie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

ShakeZula posted:

Not necessarily in order, but:

Pumaman
Werewolf
12 to the Moon
Final Sacrifice
Space Mutiny

Prince of Space is definitely close behind on the list, though. Surprised I'm the first one to mention Werewolf.

Warwilf is great.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Yeah Hamlet is the pits. Also Red Zone Cuba. As much as people talk up Manos as the worst I think both of these are easily harder to watch.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I'll add to my earlier statement of Red Zone Cuba by saying all of the Coleman Francis movies are pretty terrible. The Beast of Yucca Flats stands out as one of the worst as well. I haven't watched Skydivers in a long time and don't remember much about it. But Yucca and Cuba definitely stand out as two of the worst movies they've ever done.

• Locked thread