Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flint Ironstag
Apr 2, 2004

Bob Johnson...oh, wait
Space Mutiny (check my SA name)
Final Sacrifice
Pod People
Prince of Space
Manos

drat, I STILL miss this show. Rifftrax is great, but not quite the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint Ironstag
Apr 2, 2004

Bob Johnson...oh, wait

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Mitchell
Danger! Death Ray (try getting Watermelon Man out of your head)
Eegah
I Accuse My Parents
The Sinister Urge (Need some Edward Wood Jr. love)

Been a while since I've watched any, just going off of memorable parts, some episodes might not be 'good' per se but have excellent bits that still stick out... although I'd rather throw in another 5

Operation Double 007 (If only for the character of Dr. Neil Connery, a plastic surgeon hypnotist karate master archer who is the brother of 007, and of course the crazy Morricone score)
Red Zone Cuba
Warrior of the Lost World
Riding with Death
Final Sacrifice

How did I forget Mitchell? Nevermind, there are far too many to be whittled down to a top five. Fun game, though.

Flint Ironstag
Apr 2, 2004

Bob Johnson...oh, wait

Philthy posted:

I still just randomly blurt out "Mitchell!" sometimes for no drat reason.

Heh, I do that to. I also use the nicknames from Space Mutiny more often than I probably should>

• Locked thread