Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

My favorite was always "The Human Duplicators". When I watched it the first time I was in absolute stitches the entire show. It is just one fantastic riff after another, combined with Tom Servo making an army of himself presuming (incorrectly) that they will automatically be obedient.

I still use lines from it on a daily basis, like "Can I ride on your back? I wanna ride on your back, come on." to "Forgot my pants!"

They even put an incredible spin on the old "say something" joke:

Female character: "Say something..."
Crow: "Something"
Male character: "Something"
Crow: "D'oh!"

I have always been confused as to why nobody else ever lists it among their favorites. It's amazing. It's not reproduced either, as far as I know. I have an old lovely copied from VHS mpg of it and that's all I've ever found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread