Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sassassin posted:

Actually op Brazilian fans are not cool or good and are in fact terrible losers and even worse winners and they can't handle the banter at all.

i rmemeber being fired on FM12 because i won the world cup but didn't destroy all teams in my path.

i've grown to hate brazil since then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I was at the last World Cup and the Brazilian fans were the most annoying ever. They seemed to all be traveling in some sort of fan package, so they'd go around in groups of hundreds packed in tour buses and walk around everywhere in single file singing some stupid "o brazilero" song, and any time they would see someone with another country's shirt they would point to their crest and gesture "5 times" like Portuguese Booker T's

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Duro posted:

I was at the last World Cup and the Brazilian fans were the most annoying ever. They seemed to all be traveling in some sort of fan package, so they'd go around in groups of hundreds packed in tour buses and walk around everywhere in single file singing some stupid "o brazilero" song, and any time they would see someone with another country's shirt they would point to their crest and gesture "5 times" like Portuguese Booker T's

they actually sound like some cool rear end trolls

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duro posted:

i'm not sure if you're portraying Brazilians as bad or awesome kicking rad people.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I was at a Brazil Portugal match a few months ago and all of the fans there were loud and fun and it was a good time.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Duro posted:

At least they weren't English!

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I remember the stories about Corinthians supporters travelling to Tokyo for the Club World Cup against Chelsea the year they won the libertadores. People were selling their cars to get tickets, and then they went there and owned the stadium because no one from England cared enough about that game to go or even watch on tv. Brazilian fans are the best.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Except for when they murder little kids with road flares.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I went to Munich when Brazil played Australia in Germany 2006 and it was a fun time by all.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Mean Bean Machine posted:

they actually sound like some cool rear end trolls

I'd agree with you if they had won the tournament, but they failed miserably

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Gigi Galli posted:

I was at a Brazil Portugal match a few months ago and all of the fans there were loud and fun and it was a good time.

The one at Gillette stadium?

The Brazil fans were rad. I remember some rear end in a top hat Portuguese dude kept screaming at them that his grandfather raped their grandmothers. I mean I love the banter zone and all but...

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Montasque posted:

The one at Gillette stadium?

The Brazil fans were rad. I remember some rear end in a top hat Portuguese dude kept screaming at them that his grandfather raped their grandmothers. I mean I love the banter zone and all but...

Yeah that one, and he was probably right, to be fair.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

JFairfax posted:

I went to Munich when Brazil played Australia in Germany 2006 and it was a fun time by all.

That's because Australia are really good and cool op

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

quiet enjoyment posted:

Hulk's butt has scored a goal

This should be the new thread title.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Looks like Brazil is fielding their best XI?

Some dude in goal; Alves - David Luiz - Thiago Silva - Marcelo; Gustavo - Paulinho - Oscar; Hulk - Fred - Neymar

loving hell that's a pathetic Brazil squad tbh

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hegay posted:

Some dude in goal; Alves - David Luiz - Thiago Silva - Marcelo; Gustavo - Paulinho - Oscar; Hulk - Fred - Neymar

Sucks Pato sucks.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegay posted:

They got a hell of a lot less interesting once all their names got more boring.

No more Socrates, Jairzinho, Roberto Dinamite, etc

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Also because they have no insanely good striker. Probably biggest talent pool of all football nations and they have to field loving Fred

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Lol Serbia and Brazil just kicking the poo poo outta eachother. There will be an World Cup ending injury tonight if this continues lmao

Don't think I've seen a "friendly" with so many dirty tackles, handbags and kicks as this in a long time

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
That's one of the worst offside decisions I've ever seen

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Machinegunboyo posted:

That's one of the worst offside decisions I've ever seen

He must've been four yards on.
Shocking.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Hegay posted:

Yep that's generally Scolari's first choice lineup. Interesting to see if they can even beat Serbia.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

vyelkin posted:

Yep that's generally Scolari's first choice lineup. Interesting to see if they can even beat Serbia.

They did, 1-0.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Gigi Galli posted:

They did, 1-0.

Should've been 2
Still can't get over that decision.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Brazil looked very bad tho and their offside trap was in shambles

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
No Fernandinho?

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Fred is going to score three (3) goals for Brazil during the World Cup.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gigi Galli posted:

They literally have Hulk.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
They should call up Bacteria, Mosquito, Roberto Baggio, Rudigullithi, and Lynneeker.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I want Bacteria to make it so badly just to see someone with such a stupid name playing internationally

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It just hit me that Lucas didn't get selected, but Bernard did. lol

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Jose posted:

I want Bacteria to make it so badly just to see someone with such a stupid name playing internationally

maybe if he makes it big one day we can see bacteriainho

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

JFairfax posted:

Thats because Munich is the best city 5eva period.

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014

trem_two posted:

They should call up Bacteria, Mosquito, Roberto Baggio, Rudigullithi, and Lynneeker.
Bacteria and Mosquito are about one layer of spandex away from being punched out by Spider-Man.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Big 'Mar has supposedly been injured in training.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

blue footed boobie posted:

Worst. Brazil Team. Ever.

*jazz hands*

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
Sadly, this isn't a thread about Rio's prostitute offerings, as I had hoped.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Apparently he's fine. Move along.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Worst. Brazil Team. Ever.

*jazz hands*

On the other hand, they literally have a player called Fred playing at a world cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Practicing his diving technique

• Locked thread