Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

TasmanianX posted:

Sadly, this isn't a thread about Rio's prostitute offerings, as I had hoped.

Too expensive for JB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
Best 0-0 I've seen for a while, but ffs, so many chances and all spooned/ mis-hit, and generally hosed in one way or another.

I'm starting to think my strategy of supporting the winners is flawed!

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Doctor Malaver posted:

I think Spain will get their poo poo together and kick them out in the round of 16.

We're assuming both will get that far. It seems horribly unlikely that both could gently caress up that disastrously, but, it's been a surprising tournament so far.

I will be broken hearted if Brazil lose to Spain.

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
I literally vomited l in my mouth during those penalties.

I really hope you're right. But, ....

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Dias posted:

gently caress

yep

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

:golfclap:

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Zeluth posted:

I want to see Germany bite it, but they won't.

Same.

538 and various other bullshit stats merchants outlets still have Bra as favourites, but, I'm having trouble seeing it.
I had that foreboding/trepidation coming into the tournament, and this really put the icing on that cake.

If it does all go horrible, I'd prefer Argentina to take it, over Germany.
In either event the England tears will be great. Potentially England stop singing, two world wars and one world cup. (unlikely I think)

I can't abide Robben/Holland and I'll be super happy if they slide into 4th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
the brazilian newspapers should unite and have a blank front cover tomorrow

seriously... what's left to say?

e: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-neymars-injury-affects-brazils-chances-at-the-world-cup/

Advanced stats, what?

url fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jul 9, 2014

• Locked thread