Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

quiet enjoyment posted:

His rear end is incredible thats for sure like drat

posting for the first time ever in this forum to say meu deus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Duro posted:

I was at the last World Cup and the Brazilian fans were the most annoying ever. They seemed to all be traveling in some sort of fan package, so they'd go around in groups of hundreds packed in tour buses and walk around everywhere in single file singing some stupid "o brazilero" song, and any time they would see someone with another country's shirt they would point to their crest and gesture "5 times" like Portuguese Booker T's

At least they weren't English!

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

KoldPT posted:

Fresh Internet Meem Content, gentlemen.

chora croácia :qq:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

So was the talk about Brazil being a solid chance to win hype, or have they become terrible, or am I judging too early?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Is Hulk's injury long term or just a one match thing?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

didn't realize neymar was a defender

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Mans posted:

"Explicar o inexplicavél é muito complicado" Julio Cesar

He's talking and trying to hold his tears. A nearly 40 year old man brought to tears.

tbf the dude cries a lot

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

yawn

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Do Brazil (and other South American countries) have the money in their leagues to bring in outside talent, or keep domestic players from going to Europe at least?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

who out of this team will play again? my brazilian friend said julio cesar, david luiz, and neymar definitely will but I think he's only right on the last one

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

joepinetree posted:

Word in Brazilian media is that Alexandre Gallo, the u-20 coach, will take over for now. He'd be the one to start to integrate the 09-11 u20 teams into the main team, and the idea would be that he'd be in place short term, and long term they'd try to get someone like Pep or Mourinho to come over. I don't know if that is true, but if it is I expect a really young team going forward. Juan, Allan Kardec, Coutinho, Gabriel, Marquinhos, etc. should get called up.

ugh christ

are they really thinking about getting a non-brazilian?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

El Hefe posted:

See you in never lol

This really was Venezuela's best shot at finally qualifying...

venezuela made a very poor choice re: their national sport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

joepinetree posted:

Brazilian media reporting that CBF is going all out after a foreign coach. Pellegrini, Sabella and Mourinho have been contacted, and all 3 turned it down.

if they're going to have an argentine do it they should all just start speaking spanish smh

• Locked thread