Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Dias posted:

Honestly, and this could come back to haunt me Friday, I think both Colombia and Uruguay are way easier adversaries than Chile actually was. Some people think Brazil just had a bad game, but it wasn't that, Brazil isn't that great of a squad and Chile's 3-4-3 is crafted to counter our playstyle. Uruguay is terrible - even worse now that Suarez is out - and Colombia is...okay, I guess, but not as strong as Chile by any means. Also, they are way lighter on marking and Brazil's strong suit is fast breakaways with Neymar.

Seems about right to me. Chile's defensive work today was outstanding and even then Brazil had quite a few chances. I do not think Colombia can match that effort. If Hulk or Neymar get some free space, they will slice open the Colombian defense. Also Alexis Sanchez was immense today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
I think you are underestimating Chile and Mexico and overestimating Germany and France. The German team had a hard time scoring vs USA and France has only met really weak opposition so far (as has Colombia imo).

• Locked thread