Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Don't get how people are ripping on Brazil's team. Their strikeforce sucks (though I have no idea how good their Brazil-based backups are) but their midfield and defense would walk into most top national teams. Even without Neymar and Silva they still have a solid spine. I'm of the impression Scolari just isn't setting them up very well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

warcrimes posted:

hahahahahahahahahahha
Is there something you disagree with

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Top pass combinations in the game:

Gustavo, Luiz and Dante were literally passing among themselves within a triangle for the entire game. Almost all of it were within their own half too. My inference isn't that they wanted to do this, but because nobody else was ever available.

On hindsight it seems like Brazil should have hit Germany on the right more. Ozil and Howedes can't be that hard to take apart.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It's entirely Scolari's fault. Talented defense and midfield but can't squeeze a performance out of it. Guess when you don't have Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho your tactical naivety gets shown.

• Locked thread