Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
I want to say it's a shame, but then I remember when Neymar fractured Alejandro Gonzalez's leg on the Libertadores final and well, gently caress Neymar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

This is no way to go. At least it wasn't the final :(

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Tristeza nao tem fim, felicidade sim

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Oscar will definitely be called again. Luiz shouldn't be but he will.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

joepinetree posted:

But at least Brazil will play South American qualifiers

Oh, right :(

Well it was nice to make it to two world cups in a row. See you in 20 years.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

It was commented down here by some journos after the loss to Germany that the CBF had already talked to Tite and that Felipao would be going to Gremio (ugh). Was that bs or have they moved on on the Tite thing already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Mans posted:

i'm getting very triggered by people criticizing David Luiz and his incredible good looks. Please stop it.

I think his hair is thinning op.

El Hefe posted:

See you in never lol

This really was Venezuela's best shot at finally qualifying...

We'll race you to the bottom.

• Locked thread