Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GabrielAisling
Dec 21, 2011

The finest of all dances.
Of course! All dogs go to heaven, even the ones who were jerk faces in animated movies.

The goats are another story. I'd have to say yes, by virtue of shouting at them. The horse too, though in the sense of "God dammit, if burying that thing wouldn't be such a hassle I'd wish it dead." It kicked my favorite goat and I can hold a grudge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GabrielAisling
Dec 21, 2011

The finest of all dances.

PicnicBasket posted:

Whenever investigating loud sounds, this little poo poo of a cat is always there, perfectly still, staring back like I just interrupted a summoning ritual. Should I get the Catholic Church involved?

I dunno, man. Getting the papacy behind an exorcism takes years.

• Locked thread