Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Agrajag posted:

holy poo poo.

That's not Kate middletons rear end

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

kate middleton has a literally perfect rear end and all you goons are makin me lol

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Gay but Spooky posted:

everyone in this thread is butt ugly

brit ugly*

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Luvcow posted:

That's not Kate middletons rear end

could have fooled me.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fandyien posted:

kate middleton has a literally perfect rear end and all you goons are makin me lol

Why don't you go pray to your deified monarch some more

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
incest rocks, flat saggy butts rock
- all brits

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

idk who this is but i'm gay now

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

:gizz:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

smokyprogg posted:

idk who this is but i'm gay now

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
why do people like gigantic fat asses all of a sudden they used to be a bad thing

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Big Beef City posted:

Lady Louise got Full British going on.

edit:

I feel bad for busting on a kid but her name is Lady Louise Victoria Mountbatten Windsor and she has got that bad case of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha face going on, drat son the inbreeding is strong in this one

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

bonestructure posted:

I feel bad for busting on a kid but her name is Lady Louise Victoria Mountbatten Windsor and she has got that bad case of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha face going on, drat son the inbreeding is strong in this one

don't feel bad about trashing a royal, ever.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

etalian posted:

Only solution would be to invite back the vikings.

:getin:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I always used to wonder why straight girls could flat out say, and mean, "That girl is HOT" without questioning their sexuality.

Then I saw Pavel. Now I get it.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
too little too late

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

I always used to wonder why straight girls could flat out say, and mean, "That girl is HOT" without questioning their sexuality.

Then I saw Pavel. Now I get it.
Welcome to Big Beef City

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bonestructure posted:

Yeah, I thought the exact same thing.
I saw the ridiculous name on the chart that was posted and googled her and well..

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

no, yes, no, no, yes, no, yes, yes, no, no

Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

no, yes, no, no, yes, no, yes, yes, yes, no

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sup

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Gihon posted:

no, yes, no, no, yes, no, yes, yes, yes, no

the second last one looks like implants. :colbert:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Brit here, Middleton's rear end is loving medicore at best

it is a bad bum

this thread now about Pavel Patel

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

if you're going to post gore pictures at least you can NWS them.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I feel like this is unfair bc that dude looks like he is a professional rear end model whereas Kate and Pippa are just insanely wealthy

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
any guy who isnt into that guys rear end is gay

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
:yosbutt::gizz:

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

that's it, it was the Hapsburgs I was thinking of

edit: your betters, folks

quote:

Toward the end of his life Charles' fragile health deteriorated and he became increasingly hypersensitive and strange, at one point demanding that the bodies of his family be exhumed so he could look upon the corpses. He officially retired when he had a nervous breakdown caused by the amount of pressure put on him to try to pull Spain out of the economic trouble it was going through. He lived a simple life from then on, playing games and other activities. He died in Madrid on 1 November 1700, five days before his 39th birthday. The physician who practiced his autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water."

As the American historians Will and Ariel Durant put it, Charles II was "short, lame, epileptic, senile, and completely bald before 35, he was always on the verge of death, but repeatedly baffled Christendom by continuing to live."

nice burn from the Durants there

bonestructure fucked around with this message at 01:25 on May 28, 2014

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Gay but Spooky posted:

everyone in this thread is butt ugly

When the Vikings raided England they took all the remotely attractive women, leaving the British gene pool with nothing but the most disgusting, homely looking people. Compound that with centuries of backwards rear end inbreeding to justify 'royal purity' and you're left with modern day fugtopia

naem
May 29, 2011

The Vikings left lots of beautiful rape babies behind too though so

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

naem posted:

The Vikings left lots of beautiful rape babies behind too though so

Who then emigrated to the USA later on. :getin:

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
There's a theory now that they weren't even so much rape babies. Vikings were the Beau Brummels of the period, they did things like comb their hair, rid themselves of lice, and take regular baths. Ladies love that poo poo.

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

the only legit asses itt are boy rear end
if i need a magnifying glass to see the booty it ain't a booty

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
dammit will you stop with patel's rear end im tired of questioning my sexuality every other post

naem
May 29, 2011

Yeah I mean a bunch of tall handsome blonde dudes roll up in a boat looking swole and they're like "sup ladies, guess what we aren't cousins. How you doin"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

you irl posted:

dammit will you stop with patel's rear end im tired of questioning my sexuality every other post

embrace the gay.

• Locked thread