Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

New Division posted:

Does cocaine abuse qualify as scrappy?

As long as he chugged down a few Miller Lites after those rails I think he's in the clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I am so irrationally happy about Tiquan Underwood being a Panther

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Intruder posted:

Can any Colts fan give me some actual info on this Daniel Adongo guy I've been reading about? It seems he's an athletic freak who played rugby and is still learning football, but it's hard to get anything even remotely objective

He's a Kenyan rugby player that was signed to the practice squad last year, ultimately moving up to the main roster late in the season. Great athlete, super raw, projects as a pass-rushing LB. Of course, he bulked up to 282 pounds this offseason, so he could see some snaps on the Dline.

I expect him to make the 53-man to start the season, and he'll get his chances during Mathis' suspension.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Lessail posted:

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 9m
Biggest cheers of the day so far were after catches by Jared Abbrederis and Colt Lyerla.

whelp

The Packers didn't have enough white superstars.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Alouicious posted:

Be happy he's a Panther. Be sad he's your number 1 receiver.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Jermaine Gresham suffered some injury during the offseason and will be out into but probably not through training camp.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Alouicious posted:

Who wouldn't be happy to hear Michael Irvin shouts, "Tiquan Do!", on all 16 of their teams' NFL.com game highlight videos?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Be happy he's a Panther. Be sad he's your number 1 receiver.

Um what do you think Jerricho Cotchery and Kelvin Benjamin are there for :confused: ??????

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Alouicious posted:

Um what do you think Jerricho Cotchery and Kelvin Benjamin are there for :confused: ??????

lol responding to chich.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alouicious posted:

I never met a person that didn't like Tiquan. I went on a random date with a girl who used to tutor him and she spent like 10 minutes talking about how funny and crazy he was.

The dude was basically made to sport the high top.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Tiquan is a real cool guy and I'm glad he caught on somewhere even if it is with a division rival. I'll still hate him on game day but otherwise I wish him the best.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

lol responding to chich.

It was a joke, Tiquan is obviously #1

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Rap posted:

lmao reporters are submitting to prior review by the subjects they're covering hahahahhaha kill me

They're sports reporters, not real reporters

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Alouicious posted:

It was a joke, Tiquan is obviously #1

Lol, responding to fiz.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Lol, responding to fiz.

Lol responding at all

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

ZenVulgarity posted:

Lol responding at all

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

darkforce898
Sep 11, 2007

Apparently Vernon Davis had a kid and that might be why he isn't at OTA's

http://instagram.com/p/onXKFbuNOJ/

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/browns-to-have-fans-register-for-training-camp-1.492053

quote:

BEREA, OHIO: Expecting huge crowds to see rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel, the Cleveland Browns plan to have fans register online to attend training camp.

The Browns can only accommodate roughly 5,000 fans at their facility, and Browns President Alec Scheiner tells The Associated Press the team will have fans sign up beforehand so “that we don’t turn away 2,000 or 3,000 fans who just show up.” Scheiner says the team will announce when capacity is reached, but fans can still come and wait to get in.

The team is still working out final details of the registration process. The Browns will not charge admission.

Scheiner said the Browns have begun looking into moving their camp to a college campus.

Manziel’s arrival has created a buzz around the Browns, who selected the popular Heisman Trophy winner in the first round of the NFL draft.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

quote:

Scheiner said the Browns have begun looking into moving their camp to a college campus.

The Bearington Bears Cleveland Browns Come To Kent State?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Detroit_Dogg posted:

The Bearington Bears Cleveland Browns Come To Kent State?

Manziel will be relieved there's a free parking spot in the busiest lot on campus.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Probably Baldwin Wallace.

superaielman
Mar 16, 2006

You can't harm me. Are you a fucking ass? Do you not know who I am? He must not know who I am.

Lessail posted:

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 9m
Biggest cheers of the day so far were after catches by Jared Abbrederis and Colt Lyerla.

whelp

Local star and UDFA who has tons of talent, not that surprising. Lyerla has very little competition for a roster spot if he can stay clean.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

That's surprisingly unshitty.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Here's a cool breakdown of some Xavier Sua-Filo stuff

Warning: long with lots of images

http://www.battleredblog.com/2014/5/30/5723374/know-the-rookies-xavier-sua-filo

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Tannehill and Wallace has a great practice today. We are headed for the Super Bowl IMO

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Ehud posted:

Tannehill and Wallace has a great practice today. We are headed for the Super Bowl IMO

Stop having even sarcastic hope. This is your curse for Marino.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Marino has a Lombardi shaped hole in his heart that all the cocaine can't fill

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Ehud posted:

I almost hope we don't win at this point. Our front office deserves an 0-16.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Hey lets see how DJ Hayden has improved over the offseas

quote:

Chris McClain ‏@ChrisMcClain 35m
#Raiders CB DJ Hayden appears to be wearing a walking boot on his right foot while a spectator at today's OTA

oh

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

oh

I'd rather have him hooked up to a walking boot than an EKG at least.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

That Bucs uni isn't getting any better with time. I remember not loving the new Hawks jersey when it came out, but with time it grew on me and I came to love it. Every time I see Tampa's jersey it gets uglier.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Chichevache posted:

That Bucs uni isn't getting any better with time. I remember not loving the new Hawks jersey when it came out, but with time it grew on me and I came to love it. Every time I see Tampa's jersey it gets uglier.

When I first saw it I was on board the Bucs train but god those numbers look horrible. I like everything else though.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Comfortador posted:

When I first saw it I was on board the Bucs train but god those numbers look horrible. I like everything else though.

Those orange lines near the shoulder keep getting bigger and more obnoxious every time I see them. Some designer at Nike keeps getting more attractive while the Bucs grow uglier.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

If the numbers were normal I'd think those jerseys were okay

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Sankey's posing like hes gonna be on a "winners don't do drugs" poster.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ZenVulgarity posted:

If the numbers were normal I'd think those jerseys were okay

If this pizza didn't have that hot turd right in the center it'd probably be pretty good.

to be fair i'm a bit of a luddite about this stuff, the only nike redesign that I don't hate is the vikings one. I really hate how they're trying to make jerseys FUTURE FOOTBALL and think they'll age really really poorly, like jerseys from the 90s that aren't the Charlotte Hornets.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

oh

Dammit DJ I want you to be good :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Just make it creamsicle forever

• Locked thread