Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to ban you for virally marketing a steam game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

it's not a game that looked all that good to me, despite it being cheap

This and being burned by sonic generations.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
who has time for sonic racing when the literal savior of nintendo and gaming itself, mario kart 8, exists in this world?

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ralp posted:

I'm going to ban you for virally marketing a steam game.
:wth:

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

who has time for sonic racing when the literal savior of nintendo and gaming itself, mario kart 8, exists in this world?
mario game isn't on PC. Nintendo should have considered this gaming competition when they decided to make the game for Wii or w/e system its on. Really poor foresight on Miyamoto's ( ) part...

sonic game is on PC, which makes it instantly better than mario game

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Does anyone have any preferences for snacks for the Snowboard Kids video game night? I'm heading out tomorrow to stock up and would like to have a list.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

obstipator posted:

sonic game is on PC, which makes it instantly better than mario game

agreed

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax

zen death robot posted:

this just looks like a bad game, maybe it's because we are living in a post Mario Kart 8 world

It only looks bad to retards, such as you.

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax

obstipator posted:

:siren: WHOAAA!!! IMPROTNANT INFORMATION! CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE READ :siren:

This just in! The Mandatory Gaming Competition will be this Saturday or Sunday (June 7th or 8th). Mark your calendars and cancel all your plans, because there's money on the table for this one!

The name of the game is that Sonic racing game.

This one: http://store.steampowered.com/app/212480/

The winner will get fabulous prizes, so don't miss it!!!! Further information is forthcoming as it becomes available.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: I've never played this game yet. Will I need to play it beforehand to unlock poo poo?
A: I don't know? I haven't played it. Someone answer this Q for me because everyone keeps sending me PMs about it and I don't know the answer!!!

Who are all the people sending you pms about this thing that no one's going to do anyway.

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax
ty

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I went to the store to get stuff to stock up for my Snowboard Kids Multiplayer Competition Party, but you guys didn't really give me a list of grub so I just went with some safe stuff. I got pretzels and wavy lays and some french onion dip, I also got a veggie platter for laughs but I really do like baby carrots. I also got some dry pasta and ragu as well, but that's more for dinner tonight, because I was feelin spaghetti; I figure we could order out for a pizza when the party comes, unless you guys want some spaghetti, but that's not really a gaming food. I also got a couple 2 liters, Mountain Dew (of course) and Root Beer, and a 12 pack of diet pepsi for myself. Ok, lookin forward to seeing you guys on Thurs. The party is gonna be great.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

No Such Thing posted:

I went to the store to get stuff to stock up for my Snowboard Kids Multiplayer Competition Party, but you guys didn't really give me a list of grub so I just went with some safe stuff. I got pretzels and wavy lays and some french onion dip, I also got a veggie platter for laughs but I really do like baby carrots. I also got some dry pasta and ragu as well, but that's more for dinner tonight, because I was feelin spaghetti; I figure we could order out for a pizza when the party comes, unless you guys want some spaghetti, but that's not really a gaming food. I also got a couple 2 liters, Mountain Dew (of course) and Root Beer, and a 12 pack of diet pepsi for myself. Ok, lookin forward to seeing you guys on Thurs. The party is gonna be great.

niiiiice

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
psssst everyone lets just smoke weed at my place and not invite that fuckin loser No Such Thing - i've got an uncensored vhs copy of timecop that'll be way more fun than this lame sonic poo poo.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sonic Racing is better than Mario Kart 8.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i cant figure out how to make a steam announcement

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Nobody came to my Snowboard Kids Video Game Party, but that's ok, because it is a good game to single player as well. Did you know it was made by Atlus, pretty cool, huh?

Sabriel
May 21, 2006

"Does the walker choose the path, or does the path choose the walker?"
I won that sonic race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Sabriel posted:

I won that sonic race.
Holy moley that race was great. The sonic guy went Zooom!! and then whoa and how!!!
I have contacted the Mods/Admins and prizes will be going out to the winners shortly. I don't know whos steam name goes with each forums account, so if mistakes are made, that's your own fault you pieces of shits.

• Locked thread