Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Holy poo poo man I love My Dick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

OH MY GOD.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
This thread made me buy 100% Orange Juice for myself, and I've been playing QT's campaign. (That's the dog girl Pins was playing as.)

It shouldn't be possible for me to roll this many ones. The odds of it are simply staggering. Every single time I approach someone who has just one or two health left, no matter how much I stack the odds in favour of knocking them out... One on the attack roll, literally every time. At least seven different occurrences.

:psyduck: (Still, I hope that you'll record more matches for that game. The dice are bullshit, but it's still fun.)

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I just bought the game aswell, you wanna try doing some online sometime?

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Yapping Eevee posted:

This thread made me buy 100% Orange Juice for myself, and I've been playing QT's campaign. (That's the dog girl Pins was playing as.)

It shouldn't be possible for me to roll this many ones. The odds of it are simply staggering. Every single time I approach someone who has just one or two health left, no matter how much I stack the odds in favour of knocking them out... One on the attack roll, literally every time. At least seven different occurrences.

:psyduck: (Still, I hope that you'll record more matches for that game. The dice are bullshit, but it's still fun.)

Spoken like someone who hasn't played Bloodbowl.
(I am also super tempted to buy this for maximum Bonusu~!)

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

This is the greatest thing that has ever happened.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

Pins posted:

That is amazing.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Yapping Eevee posted:

There will be more orange juice and hopefully it will be with different people.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Pins posted:

i sent question

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
Hmm, Orange Juice is only 7 dollars, tempting.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

I will buy Orange Juice tomorrow, and there will be a reckoning.

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Shittiest taste in anime and video games.

Yapping Eevee posted:

I was on the fence for buying this since I'd have no one else to play with, but is it still fun even though it sounds pretty aggravating the way you describe it?

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

neetengie posted:

I was on the fence for buying this since I'd have no one else to play with, but is it still fun even though it sounds pretty aggravating the way you describe it?

It...can be aggravating, yeah. In my second match (doing the campaign) I ha almost 600 stars but still only the 2nd norma because I was having terrible luck getting to the lollipops.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

neetengie posted:

Oh, absolutely. 100% OJ is great. :allears: It's only my well-documented bad luck that's messing me about.

Hiipfire and anyone else who wants to play a game or three, I'm up for it. Contact details are always in my profile. :)

Ometeotl posted:

It...can be aggravating, yeah. In my second match (doing the campaign) I ha almost 600 stars but still only the 2nd norma because I was having terrible luck getting to the lollipops.

And then MariePoppo stole half of them, right? :v:

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
You should all buy sonic kart instead.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

KitConstantine posted:

I will buy Orange Juice tomorrow, and there will be a reckoning.

OH IT IS loving ON.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Yapping Eevee posted:

Hiipfire and anyone else who wants to play a game or three, I'm up for it. Contact details are always in my profile. :)
If anyone else wants to play you can also add me, my name on steam/skype is hiipfire(I'm the one with the avatar)

HiipFire fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jun 6, 2014

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
You all deserve this. I love you.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Pins posted:

You all deserve this. I love you.

Romance

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
This thread has gone to a strange place.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
no thanks

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

It must have taken a while to lap up all that stuff. There's considerably more facial hair in the After picture compared to the Before one.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I don't know what's happening and I'm scared.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Ometeotl posted:

I don't know what's happening and I'm scared.

Dude me and Ejew were just sharing an Ice Cream Cone, man.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

I am disappointed that you picked the one map that doesn't say Bonusu.
Still, that was a glorious episode.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

i am not in the mood for let's play or anime after having seen above

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
Thread continues to deliver.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Oh I have a very special surprise for later tonight.

If Vegas would stop loving crashing anyway.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
"This chicken is about to gently caress my own poo poo, it may look like it's dead but it's about to gently caress my poo poo" ~Ejew, Next Video

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
You guys are making it hard to come up with reasons to not buy Anime Party 100% Orange Juice.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Neruz posted:

You guys are making it hard to come up with reasons to not buy Anime Party 100% Orange Juice.
Do it.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Putty posted:

i am not in the mood for let's play or anime after having seen above

I must be the only one who want's more ice cream sharing showcases.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
If you're not in the mood for anime then you will love this DOUBLE UPDATE half of which is anime but the other half isn't!

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
Ahahahahaha that seagull with the 7 attack. Fuckin hero seagull :911:

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

The desynch on this made me physically angry for longer than I'd care to admit...

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

ForeverBWFC posted:

The desynch on this made me physically angry for longer than I'd care to admit...

Think of it this way, you can watch what's happening on my screen and then have it in instant replay on Mico's! We used different recording methods and he worked really hard trying to get them to work as well as they did. I offered to rerecord. :ohdear:

Edit: As I mentioned on twitter, I'm taking signups for sven coop and synergy so if you want in add me on steam and we can get this scheduled and done.

EntranceJew fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jun 12, 2014

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Twitter's revenge moment was a thing of beauty. Ejew's one right after was also pretty awesome. :allears: And then the 10 Attack roll... This game of 100% OJ might have been the best yet.

The Portal 2 co-op is pretty cool too. Now I'll get a chance to see the rest of it after kalon was unable to include more than the first few in his LP.

...Ejew, what is it with you and houses? You're starting to sound like a hobo.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

The hatred is palpable.

If you're looking for other board/strategy games to make each other hate more Greed Corp is pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
EntranceJay and I will have a set of video that are pure magic. I will upload the first one tonight. Prepare your spook sense, cuz yalls about to git scared. In Co-op!

• Locked thread