Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stachatoryR
Aug 9, 2004

Baby Cakes posted:

Power Fruits are you feeding your players cold hard cash every game because your offense just destroyed me.

I had a 200k win bonus and this happened

http://xperteleven.com/gameDetails.aspx?GameID=310857474&dh=2

Hah to be honest I still don't know what I am doing. I've just been clicking buttan. I even forgot there was a match yesterday. I think I set my win bonus at 50 or 100 but I don't remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stachatoryR
Aug 9, 2004

bucketybuck posted:

Have to admit, I expected more from the Dragon Fruits in our title decider today. It was a winner takes all game but to be honest it looks a lot like they threw the match.

They played careful on a 6 harshness ref, and didn't plan for my formation even though I always play the same formation. They didn't mark a playmaker, and played 433 away from home but without long balls.

The game was a cakewalk for me which I am surprised about. I only wish I'd known this beforehand so I could have saved some cash on the win bonus. Oh well, we are champions, Serie Goon here come the mighty Numpties!

Forgot all about the match over the weekend and forgot to set tactics. I'm pretty loving stupid sometimes haha

Edit: I should add that this is the only match that I forgot about. I should have probably set up some kind of calendar reminder.

• Locked thread