Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you think?
i agree, op
i dunno, i guess i see what you're saying
i really don't see it like that
hmm. i don't follow politics too much, but i hope there will be a productive discussion here so i can learn
View Results

• Locked thread
baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
if you agree, that's cool. if not, we can have a reasonable discussion, and hopefully come to a mutual understanding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootiebabeh
Dec 21, 2009

friend of the family

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:obama:

ya he's just ok i guess?

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 12:13 on May 30, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Not really George, no.

You and that hella evil guy who did most of the presidenting were pretty bad.

I miss the Bush and Dick jokes though.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gee dubs turns to the camera and winks as a narrow geyser of fudge erupts from his tite rear end in a top hat; obama sits in the corner with teares streaming down his face, cucked by the master

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
Obama promised the un that he would put americans in fema camps after he steals all of the guns. Agenda 21 mannnn

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

it was worth it just for the term "Baquack Obamailure"

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
wrap it up

practice safe sex while loving america

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Only if you enjoy being quantitatively eased into a police state OP

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
america's first modern slightly lame dad president

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011
America collectively got cucked when a black man became president

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Pres. Obama Sings Along to Thunder Road in Car While Dropping America Off at School. Millions Could, Like, Just Totally Die Omigawd.

Molog
Mar 4, 2004
Title text
The guy admires reagan.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

In Zero We Trust posted:

America collectively got cucked when a black man became president

yeah but America was secretly turned on by it

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a-ahhn~...! my anime anus is puckering with pleasure at the thought of being bombed by obama's huge, throbbing man-drone

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone
ObamaCare

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
he's a black guy (or so I've heard)

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

lol why is it launching two hellfires at the same time with the landing gear down

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Molog posted:

The guy admires reagan.

I was just a kid when Reagan was president, and I remember liking him because he was always loving someone up. He hosed Russia up, he got mad at Ghaddafi and royaly hosed his kids up, He hosed that wall in Germany up, and I am pretty sure I remember him loving some South American countries up, too. If we'd been 911'd on his watch (which I doubt coulda happened), I am sure he would have hosed up the Middle East indiscriminately, not some drone strikes and some dumb marines trying to build schools out of sandbags.

He was pretty cool.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

The Dregs posted:

I am sure he would have hosed up the Middle East indiscriminately, not some drone strikes and some dumb marines trying to build schools out of sandbags.

well i mean there deffo were some bags being filled by marines in lebanon

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Yeah, that was kind of weak, but he did have his naval ships shell the everloving gently caress out of the place as he left, which is p cool.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

baw posted:

lol why is it launching two hellfires at the same time with the landing gear down

It recognised that one of the guys on the airfield's tower was muslim

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
a senile, demented man leaves a path of death and destruction in his wake.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

he presided over the most flying robots that kill people of all the US presidents

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?

Christmas Miracle posted:

he presided over the most flying robots that kill people of all the US presidents

yup

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

don't miss bush because he's basically still in office

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?

FogHelmut posted:

don't miss bush because he's basically still in office

thnk about it. you never see them in the same place

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
well..he's no Hitler I'll say that much

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Obamas foreign policy is terrible. Hes hurt the USs international standing and has generally looked like he doesnt know wtf hes doing and like his entire foreign policy education ended w an undergrad intro class

I dont pay attention to domestic politics bc its just monkeys flinging poo poo at each other now. Domestic is terrible

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
He never nuked anyone at least... Yet.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I agree OP. He managed to trick all the filthy poors and smelly leftists into thinking he was their savior, meanwhile he's actually done the right thing and enacted policies that benefit the rich and the producers of society. Corporate profits skyrocketing, stock market booming, and a full economic recovery and expansion of wealth for the 1%.

The biggest bought and paid for politician by Wall Street in American history, yet he managed to con all the stupid parasites into voting for him. Harping on "small donations" and using slick talking points like "fair share."

Ronald Reagan tried to pretend he was a real American, but we all know the dirty truth. Under that loving commie, real household income greatly increased across all segments of society. Even the lowest quintile, i.e. the "working poor," experienced real income growth during his 8 years in office greater than during the entirety of the "Great Society" period from the late 60s through the 70s. loving poors need to know their place, and only President Obama has had the courage to put them back where they belong and give them what they truly deserve - patronization and social welfare table scraps. Jobs and income growth are for society's betters.

President Obama's policies have led to the most moral economic recovery in this nation's history. The producers and job creators have flourished while the 99% have gotten what they truly deserve - pain and suffering.

God bless Barack Obama.

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

Chris Christie posted:

God bless Barack Obama.

Amen.

Bless you too Chris Christie.

Bifner McDoogle
Mar 31, 2006

"Life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben) is a pragmatic liberal designation for the segments of the populace which they view as having no right to continue existing, due to the expense of extending them basic human dignity.

Waroduce posted:

Obamas foreign policy is terrible. Hes hurt the USs international standing and has generally looked like he doesnt know wtf hes doing and like his entire foreign policy education ended w an undergrad intro class

Obama is a foreign policy Mr. Magoo, like he's always stumbling around about to walk into horrible catastrophes and dodges them at the last second somehow but no matter what hes still oblivious to it. Like he's about to walk into a big vat of tar with 'Syria' written on it but when hes about to fall he steps into an ibeam a crane was pulling by at just the right moment except the crane is driven by Putin who tries to smash Obama into a building with "Ukraine" writtin on it except when that happens the building falls on Putin instead and Obama happily and obliviously wanders towards a brick wall with 'Mali' written on it.

Bush was an Elmer Fudd motherfucker, kinda guy that should easily be able to shoot a rabbit with his big gun but somehow ends up blowing off his own face cause hes been outmanuvaered by a bunny

Then again I'm an epileptic human being, we're like Obamas core constituency tbh and the one hes done the most good for so my views are p. biased. Also we need to give more credit for the deathbots to Robert Gates, he's the one who wanted those to get made and the Air Force is too full of fags who look at planes like an episode of top gear to have focused on that poo poo without him

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Still significantly better than the other options we've had.

Although our naval fleet would be pretty impressive if Mitt had won. Useless but impressive.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 13:54 on May 30, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
He is about as good as Bush was.

JustCait
May 28, 2014

baw posted:

if you agree, that's cool. if not, we can have a reasonable discussion, and hopefully come to a mutual understanding

Seems like the start of an upbeat discussion. Lets see what happens

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I dunno. I need a few years to see the impact of his of presidency

I also have to take congress into account too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

You guys ready for some Cruz Control??

The bumper stickers write themselves