Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you think?
i agree, op
i dunno, i guess i see what you're saying
i really don't see it like that
hmm. i don't follow politics too much, but i hope there will be a productive discussion here so i can learn
View Results

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nukes were a waste of effort, should have just kept fire bombing the entire country before they stopped making things out of twigs and straw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

etalian posted:

In a seance the ghost of FDR told Truman to drop the a-bombs on Japans in hopes of preventing the future existence of anime and pantsu obsession.

This pretty much. I've seen hellboy.

Alexzandvar posted:

Nukes were a waste of effort, should have just kept fire bombing the entire country before they stopped making things out of twigs and straw

That's seriously what the bat-bomb was for.

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
cheap natural gas and dwindling coal reserves in appalachia have already killed way more jobs than epa regulations

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
obama is basically bush II: redux- the enshittening

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
you can just take whatever :obama: says and the reverse will be true. Ah yes these regulations will lower healthcare/energy prices - see he actually means increase

Another good lol today with the EPA director referring to the long debunked 'drowning polar bears' myth on this historic day of envirnonmental cleaning, and saving the planet

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
do you believe in anthropogenic global warming?

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
WITH MY BARE HANDS GOD DAMN YOU!!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

*in a nasally voice* i listen to npr

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
To honor the 44th President of the NSA, they make a commemorative plate that rotates automatically to keep you in its line of sight at all time.

Commemorative spy-plates: better technology for a better tomorrow

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Dear Obama, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
huh wonder why the homo liberals around here aren't crying about obummer dumping all these mexicans into arizona without food or water

Really seems like that'd be one of those things that would get their empathy glands going

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
obama is not from texas, which is a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Drink Cheerwine posted:

obama is basically bush II: redux- the enshittening

this except even bush wasnt this bad lmao

• Locked thread