Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I haven't had any success rocketing tanks yet but I've strafed some AA guns and got a hit on a tank with a bomb. Also just shredded a Ju-87 with my cannons and then blew up a half dozen tanks in my T-34. Combined arms rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Michaellaneous posted:

I'd be happy with quad .50s.

Yeah I'm looking forward to those too.

E: Or the german quad 20's :getin:

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Party Plane Jones posted:

Artillery is utterly useless because it does nothing, whoever is the target gets a warning, and it's hard to aim past danger close.

Except for the whole deal where you can look over the tops of ridges to keep enemies spotted and flank them perfectly.

Actually dealing damage with it? Yeah, maybe it'll occasionally hit something. Thats its 3rd use. 1st: Hacker vision. 2nd: Trying to scare campers out of their spots.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

So I haven't played the game for a while and I just logged back in to find I've got 1600 GE, there's a big sale on and I have no idea what to buy. I'm not that high, really only t3 in British/Soviets, tend to like playing Arcade cause I'm a pubbie. Are there any good options out there? That 20mm cannon mustang looks cool..

• Locked thread