Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oriface
Jul 13, 2006

il_cornuto posted:

I thought they hated that song now.

Ugh I don't know, but they play it every show. It was a great ha ha song when they first played it in the nineties, but I hate that it takes a spot in every show since. It is marginally better than that Bee Gees cover that seems to get played every other show.

Got to see them in Philly last night. Got to see the We care a lot-Be aggressive setlist. Very happy to get both of those. These club shows are a great start to this tour. Everyone in the place knew the lyrics to all but the new songs and the crowd karaoke-ing is pretty cool.

Wish I got there in time to get a ticket for the chance to buy an autographed poster. It was planet of the Apes :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread