Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlQi_BYCyEc

Some kid in Annapolis got friendzoned and he's taken to the form and function of the English language to express his pain.

This is powerfully erie in the wake of the UCSB killings.

This is also beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Autistic Eminem will be big, not this year, not next, but his day will come. Once rap/hip hop reaches the era of evolution that rock did during post 90s hair metal, Autistic Eminem will shine supreme with virginity on his sleeve, promoting bible morals or something.

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

im sorry but whenever a white dude yells and breathes hard i instinctually hide
minority preservation kicks in

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
"We've been through too much".. no, you haven't, that's the problem LOL.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
if you think about it these dudes spend so much time thinking about how they dont get laid that not only wil l ti cause them to not get laid, but they probably can never do anything else with their lives because they're so preoccupied with this garbage

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Carol Pizzamom posted:

if you think about it these dudes spend so much time thinking about how they dont get laid that not only wil l ti cause them to not get laid, but they probably can never do anything else with their lives will kill a bunch of women because they're so preoccupied with this garbage

That's a terrible thing to say, they'd be perfectly normal if only loving bitches would sleep with them.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

That's a terrible thing to say, they'd be perfectly normal if only loving bitches would sleep with them.

And not any ugly skanks, only size 2 blonde women with 38D breasts or larger will suffice

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
That is psychotic, pathetic, hilarious, cringe-worthy, astounding, and about a half dozen other things all at the same time. I guess that makes it art.

Sad art.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

do not slam gently into that good whale

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
A significant percentage of the posters in this thread is going to consist of undersexed, unattractive people who are just barely a smidge more lovable than an 'incel' much like the Elliot thread and it's going to be painfully obvious when people start spreading bizarre, other-worldly, unsolicited social/dating advice :)

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

THS posted:

True Love
May 26, 2014

by XyloJW

Sabel posted:

A significant percentage of the posters in this thread is going to consist of undersexed, unattractive people who are just barely a smidge more lovable than an 'incel' much like the Elliot thread and it's going to be painfully obvious when people start spreading bizarre, other-worldly, unsolicited social/dating advice :)

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

THS posted:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Sabel posted:

Have you tried asking to smell her, pheromones are very important for intimacy

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

N. Senada posted:

Have you tried asking to smell her, pheromones are very important for intimacy
I can see why you're doing this and it's really the least surprising response possible. It's ok though, believe what you want to believe... whatever helps you sleep at night.

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.
Incels need to look on the bright side...

-no STDs
-no divorce
-no alimony
-no child support

See! It's not all that bad once you put it in perspective!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Sabel posted:

O̳̠̝̦̲̘̤͈͂ͨͫ̊̉̎̌̓ͦ̅̌ͥ̔ͅN̩̗̱̬̼̺̤ͫ̄͋ͦͤ̊̐̅ͣL̬̻̥̤͕̬̟͓̲̏̃̆ͮͦ̍ͬ̆̒̄̔ͤͭY͎̪̲̳̥̰͖̻͔͚̩̬̣̽̌͑͌͌́̆͂̃̈́̏̀͗̍ͪͤ̚̚̚ ͇̞̟̅̆̾̆̾ͪͣ̑̈͋̓ͅḊ̮̻̜̱̞̦̟͓̯̻͔̝̰͌̇̾̔E̥͎̫͇̞̥̺̳͕̬̭͔̰̩̥͍͊ͬͥͣ̈ͅA̖̖͙͖̰͕̫̠̪͎̙̬̪̼̙͒ͯͥ̆̎̈̅̃̓ͭ̀̓ͦ̏̌͐͗͂T͍̩̮̘͔͖̠̟̍̋̑̈ͧ̐̏̎͑ͫ̉H̫̟͚̳͈̮̜͔̫͛̓ͮ̾ͦͤ̉́̉ͨ̅͒̇̎̀ͨ ̤̹͔̣̘̟̰̣̦ͩ̉̽ͪͨ̍̈̿̊̀̒̂̉̚W̞͚̺̖̲̖͒̆̆̒͆͌̅͆ͯ̐̔̅I̦̬̜̝̖̰̞̼͇͖͖̤̱͉̘͕̪ͮͬ̏̈́͐̅̉̓̈ͤ̒ͫ̽ͨ̚ͅͅL͍͉̬̩̘͉̲͖̠͖̝̫͎̻͇̎͋ͭ͆ͥL͔͓̘̥̬͈͇̪̈́̇̄́̊̽̐̃̏ͨͫ́̒ͩ̿̍̚̚ ̗̳͎͙͎̼̭̣͎͇͎͈̋ͬ͒̉̚Š͇͓͎̥̐ͮ̐̀̎̑ͤͣ͆ͭ̾̋ͅͅA̯̭͊̆̊̇ͩ̎̇͗ͨ͆ͅV̙̼͚͇̽̇͋ͣ͆ͦ̓̄ͦ͛̇̊̄́̍̓̿̚E͔̞̺̖̝̠͚͕̱̻̗͕̔̈́̌ͩ̅͋̀ͯ̊̂͂ͪ̌ͭ͊͊͌ͯ ̠͚̯̪̖̦̰͕̻͖̰͍ͫ́͐̇ͣ͐́͊ͧͤ̂̂Y̘̥̦̮̳̦̮͙̥̫͙͚̝̺͔͈̘̮̪͐ͧ͆̐̈̄͆ͪͦͧ̍͗̑O̻̫̰̮̟̼̣̤̠̖̜̹͋̈ͮ͒͛ͨͭ͛̃̓͆ͨͮ̆ͯU͔̺̭̱̰̺̣͍̭̦̗̹̘ͤ͂̔ͫͅ ͕̲͔̬̤̯͇̪̱͉̘ͩ̈͂͌̔̽̽F̮̹̪͖͚̺͙͍̗̘̹͎̺̪͈͈ͭ͂ͬ̍̓R̻͙̫͇̘ͪ̑̿̿ͫ̄͑ͩ̉̔̆͒͗ͦ̐͒̽O̯̗̗̻͕̤̩̭̻̭̪̅̀ͣ̌ͮ̇̓̓̇̊ͤ̋̍̎ͩ́̀M̯̞͇̻͈̲̮̺̜̲̯̥̙̗̼͍̆̉͑͂ͯ̆̾ͪͯ̒̎̐̚ ̬͍͔̠͚̑ͨ͗̓̏͗̃̏́ͬ̅̍̓ͭ͒T̳̩̟͈̊ͪ͌ͨ͗ͪ͑ͦ͐ͯ̈͊́H̘͓̱͕̑ͦ̀̋͋͒̂ͧ̒ͦ̆̀̂ͣ̑̓̈́ͪ̚I̮̥̼͉̤͚͖͔̊̎̅̌̽̿͒̽S͕̭̲̯͓̩̥̼̅͂̾̅̎͊͊ ̖̙̯̞̀͒̓͌̊̀̽̈ͪ̓͛̆̈ͥ͑L̥̗̫̠͕̣̦̻̯̲̙̰̘̫̬͔͖̮͊́̋ͭ̀ͥ͊͊̚ͅO͚̲̥̮̳͙̦͚̫͉ͩ̊͋̾ͬͨ͐̓̎̓̂ͨ͂̚ͅN̹̟̙̹̱̼̹̠̮̠͕ͪ̄̈̌ͫ̅̅͛͆ͪ̈́͂ͦ̚ͅẺ̤̮̲͙̿ͮ̓̈́L̜̻̤̩̠͈̲͕̘̘͖̤̺͓̖͙͈̉̋ͪ̈́͂͑͆͑̊̌ͅĬ̝̺̮̯̣͍͂̉̌ͪ͐ͪͦͩͩ͑̓̏͌̿̚̚ͅN̞͚͍̲̱ͯ̃ͨ̂͋̈̍́͒̇̈́̄͗͂̈́̔ͦ̚̚E̺͇̫̳͓̻͋ͭͨ̋̍ͧS̩̳̥̭̺͈͇̼̥͕̻̖͉̜̤̫ͭ̑́͌̑̓ͅS͎̹̞̲̈́͛̆ͨͨ̽ͬ͐̔͛̿ͭͥͯ͋̅͗ͅ

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Stormfang1502 posted:

-no STDs
-no divorce
-no alimony
-no child support

the funny part is that this is the same for functional, healthy relationships.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
a blonde HB10
IOD neg leaves my lips
and enters her vag

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

N. Senada posted:

the funny part is that this is the same for functional, healthy relationships.

Hush you! You're going to stir up more poo poo!

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Stormfang1502 posted:

-no STDs
-no divorce
-no alimony
-no child support

no harlots trying to make off with your sperm

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Sabel posted:

Weren't you bragging earlier about physically stalking and then some how finding on facebook some mentally ill goth lady in another thread

Edit: multiple threads

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

crusader_complex posted:

no harlots trying to make off with your sperm

To be fair, it wouldn't be hard for them to steal incel sperm. I mean all they would have to do is raid their laundry basket for tube socks.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

THS posted:

lol

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

THS posted:

this is poetry.

I don't know what the gently caress the OP posted.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Jagchosis posted:

Weren't you bragging earlier about physically stalking and then some how finding on facebook some mentally ill goth lady in another thread
Open up a facebook message window and note what text looks like when it comes from the sender and the receiver. She approached me in person, I took her up on her offer, we exchanged facebook contact info, and that's the first thing she sent to me after accepting the friend request. I'm the "lady" she was referring to.

Then a bunch of goons were like WOW WHAT A CREEPY WEIRDO and this was the look on my face

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
thats actually BYOB superstar sid vicious doing another dare OP

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Sabel posted:

Open up a facebook message window and note what text looks like when it comes from the sender and the receiver. She approached me in person, I took her up on her offer, we exchanged facebook contact info, and that's the first thing she sent to me after accepting the friend request. I'm the "lady" she was referring to.

Then a bunch of goons were like WOW WHAT A CREEPY WEIRDO and this was the look on my face

you think i got friends to talk to on facebook? go gently caress yourself (GUESS YOU ALREADY GOT SOMEONE TO HELP YOU THOUGH)

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
incel is a funny rear end word but really they should be treated as insurgents because theyre just waiting to attack american citizens

incelgents

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
And here's another

The text in the blue background is me.

Suck it, nerds.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Sabel posted:

And here's another

Suck it, nerds.

another what

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
you've gone too far

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

droey posted:

incel is a funny rear end word but really they should be treated as insurgents because theyre just waiting to attack american citizens

incelgents

The Incel Liberation Army (ILA)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

armed struggle will continue until the means of getting laid are seized by the Magnificent Gentlemen

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
supreme gentlemen unite

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Sabel posted:

This is me except I don't have any advice unless you want to talk about makin tea or stir fry

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Dewgy posted:

another what
It's loving amazing that my very existence makes your collective mind shutdown like this. I'm taking this opportunity to brag like a motherfucker.

Waterfowl
Apr 18, 2005

Sabel posted:

And here's another

Suck it, nerds.

yeah man stick it to the nerds, tinder user.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
dude why do you keep posting the same facebook/text messages in every other thread? what you got to prove?

do you have a dashcam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
a girl talked to them

dont bring this goon down or theyll kill like 6 people then themselves

dont poo poo on the apex of someones life man

• Locked thread