Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmuncho
Apr 22, 2006
Bad things happen
man gets no pussy
rest beware

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Sabel posted:

Open up a facebook message window and note what text looks like when it comes from the sender and the receiver. She approached me in person, I took her up on her offer, we exchanged facebook contact info, and that's the first thing she sent to me after accepting the friend request. I'm the "lady" she was referring to.

Then a bunch of goons were like WOW WHAT A CREEPY WEIRDO and this was the look on my face

I stand corrected you're just a dumb poo poo who is bad at conveying information. And really really defensive. And your contributions to the delightful virgin threads was still 100% what you were making fun of lol

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Sabel posted:

It's loving amazing that my very existence makes your collective mind shutdown like this. I'm taking this opportunity to brag like a motherfucker.

The poo poo is wrong with you?

Like one person called you out and he only posted like one line. The rest of us don't care, stop vomiting all over this nice poetry thread.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Jagchosis posted:

I stand corrected you're just a dumb poo poo who is bad at conveying information. And really really defensive. And your contributions to the delightful virgin threads was still 100% what you were making fun of lol
I'm sorry* that having women be interested in me in real life offends you.

* Not actually sorry.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sabel posted:

And here's another

The text in the blue background is me.

Suck it, nerds.

lmao

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
DO YOU NOT NOT SEE THE SMILEY EMOTICON SHE WANTS TO FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

goongrats on the tindr sex

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

goongrats on the tindr sex
:hf:

So anyway there was this youtube...

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp

Sabel posted:

I'm sorry* that having women be interested in me in real life offends you.

* Not actually sorry.

Man, they're all just hella jelly. Don't sweat it. I'm an incel myself and I am most impressed.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
I dont know what Tindr is because Im old so I googled it and after watching the video on their page I can say with confidence that I still have no idea what it is.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

I dont know what Tindr is because Im old so I googled it and after watching the video on their page I can say with confidence that I still have no idea what it is.

"would, would, wouldn't, wouldn't, would"

if two people would eachother they can message eachother

oh and the people are in your geographic area

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Jagchosis posted:

streamlined gradeschool for those too busy for romance but not for loving

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Why don't incels just get tinder

If they just want to slam greasy parts with someone and can manage to take a photo of them that doesn't look bad they'll do just fine

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Jagchosis posted:

loving brilliant loving amazing, why aren't the incels all up on it already?

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

loving brilliant loving amazing, why aren't the incels all up on it already?

Because it involves actually taking initiative and starting a conversation, even if that conversation consists of "hey wanna hook up?"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jagchosis posted:

its kinda amazing it took this long for something so simple

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Is she really
Going out with
Him?
Is she
Really
Going to take
Him
Home tonight?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

SecurityDrone posted:

Why don't incels just get tinder

If they just want to slam greasy parts with someone and can manage to take a photo of them that doesn't look bad they'll do just fine

They want looooooooove, not just dirty, filthy loving

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010

Sabel posted:

And here's another

Suck it, nerds.

drat, that girl is thirsty lmao

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

And here's another

Suck it, nerds.

congrats on being the most pathetic thing in a thread where a really sad guy with downs syndrome reads his poetry

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
well...AT LEAST I HAD A PERSON ON THE INTERNET EXPRESS SEXUAL INTEREST IN ME!

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

N. Senada posted:

well...AT LEAST I HAD A PERSON ON THE INTERNET EXPRESS SEXUAL INTEREST IN ME!

Keep lowering that bar, one day you might get over it

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
just like all those girls who friendzoned me, I don't think I will stormfang1502

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Cool Blue Reason posted:

congrats on being the most pathetic thing in a thread where a really sad guy with downs syndrome reads his poetry
I remember the last times this subject came up as well. I had multiple consensual, mutually respectful sexual/romantic relationships with women and this was a shameful, pathetic thing somehow: She was the wrong color, too thin, too fat, she has heard of reddit, she at some point in her life watched an anime, her elbows were too pointy... However you spin it the undeniable fact remains: You're shaming a complete stranger for being in a relationship you do not approve of, in a thread where we're supposed to be making fun of virgins. Just can't win.

tl;dr "eat poo poo sexhaver"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sabel posted:

I remember the last times this subject came up as well. I had multiple consensual, mutually respectful sexual/romantic relationships with women and this was a shameful, pathetic thing somehow: She was the wrong color, too thin, too fat, she has heard of reddit, she at some point in her life watched an anime, her elbows were too pointy... However you spin it the undeniable fact remains: You're shaming a complete stranger for being in a relationship you do not approve of, in a thread where we're supposed to be making fun of virgins. Just can't win.

tl;dr "eat poo poo sexhaver"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

no were laughing at you for being pathetic enough to brag to gbs about it

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
IDK you Sabel but reconsider if this line of conversation is worth persuing & posting correctly capitalized & punctuated long rear end bullshit about like some kind of bitch made nerd fucker

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gues what nerds, i have sex :smug:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

wow

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

no were laughing at you for being pathetic enough to brag to gbs about it

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Admittedly, it really isn't a brag worthy act, but I certainly will loving drat well brag about it if the initial response is "Wow, way to talk to and get along with women you creepy weirdo rapist :cry:"

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Do people really complain about pointy elbows?

Isn't everybody's elbow pointy?

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?
There needs to be mehcels too. Like, I could have sex but then I'd have to get up and get dressed and make an effort and talk to people and oh gently caress it I can't be bothered x 8 months.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
this person is as loving stupid as elliot rodgers, drat

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

SecurityDrone posted:

Do people really complain about pointy elbows?

Isn't everybody's elbow pointy?
I bet your epidermis is showing you gross incel neckbeard.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Sabel posted:

However you spin it the undeniable fact remains: You're shaming a complete stranger for being in a relationship you do not approve of, in a thread where we're supposed to be making fun of virgins. Just can't win.

no, this is the thread where we're supposed to make fun of people with hosed-up, pathetic sex lives and you're either playing the part or trolling moderately well.

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.
sabel your 'pathetic idiot posting screencaps of women talking to him in feeble attempt to own gibbis posters' gimmick is very amusing and topical, i did lol

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
boom boom ba dop
touch my dick pleasssse
ladiessss

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
HUUUH

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009