Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
anyone here a big fan of cockrings??? i recently got one after a friend told me its a must have, and lets just say, my significant other is a pretty big fan of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewizardofshoe

I don't know seems like a lot of effort.

Ace of Baes

thewizardofshoe posted:

I don't know seems like a lot of effort.

the one i got was like $16 it is basically like elastic band around your dick so it makes you last longer, but the main thing is it has a mini-vibe on it so while your pounding your gf/wife/whatever girl (or dude?) it stimulates with vibrations idk man i was pretty skeptical too since i already have a good sex life but it really takes that poo poo to a nother level

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

but then what happens after you lose it and have to revert to normal life? gotta think about these things

thewizardofshoe

So you're saying it's better than a finger in the butt.

Ace of Baes

Chill la Chill posted:

but then what happens after you lose it and have to revert to normal life? gotta think about these things

spend another $16?? or not use one, i mean not to toot my own horn but i dont really need one it just makes the sex better so its like hey u got pizza but if u can make it stuffed crust why not

Ace of Baes

thewizardofshoe posted:

So you're saying it's better than a finger in the butt.

idk i dont get things stuck in my butt , ive been with girls that are into that but their reactions to butt finger as to compared to my current gfs reaction to cockring i would say cockring is a clear winner

FluffieDuckie

it's actually 2 words: cock ring

hth

Ace of Baes

FluffieDuckie posted:

hth

not according to the back of the package of the cockring i bought today i think im gonna trust the makers of my cockring more than a duck thanks

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

yeahok posted:

spend another $16?? or not use one, i mean not to toot my own horn but i dont really need one it just makes the sex better so its like hey u got pizza but if u can make it stuffed crust why not

stuffed crust is disgusting

Ace of Baes

Chill la Chill posted:

stuffed crust is disgusting

w/e man i kinda agree its jsut a metaphor tho

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

FluffieDuckie posted:

hth

no that's what they call the little stadiums they use for cock fights back home in the philippines or in hawaii.

FluffieDuckie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_ring

FluffieDuckie

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/cock-rings-c-1003.aspx

FluffieDuckie

http://www.ebay.com/gds/About-Cock-rings-/10000000074384258/g.html

Ace of Baes

drat Fluff Ducky, u were right, my bad

FluffieDuckie

http://www.extremerestraints.com/cock-rings_34/

FluffieDuckie

don't argue w me about sex toys greg

Korean Boomhauer
sex is grody. couldnt we just split in half to reproduce?

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

FluffieDuckie posted:

hth

co ckring

Savage For The Winjun

I wouldnt put a 16 dollar metal ring on my junk that sounds like a bad idea sorry OP

ulvir

looks rad as heck, op. you should go for one of these two

ulvir

but those other rings linked in this thread looks gross. don't know what's up with that and frankly don't wanna know either.

poverty goat

if youget a prince albert you're stuck sitting down to pee forever thats all i know

Korean Boomhauer
the cockring webring

ass

lol

ass
I learned about testicle cuffs too, OP have you tried these?

Captain No-mates

what colour did you get in the end yeahok?

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Captain No-mates posted:

what colour did you get in the end yeahok?

mine is pink

ass
I also learned more about urthreal sounding. Bless your soul OP :)

ulvir

Cowabanga posted:

testicle cuffs

:stare:

ass

yeah that was pretty much what i did when i read about it

Captain No-mates

do you guys want to be part of my cuck ring

Disco_Bandit
http://www.extremerestraints.com/cock-and-ball-toys_191/strict-leather-snap-on-cock-and-ball-harness_1952.html

this one, op

Captain No-mates posted:

do you guys want to be part of my cuck ring

do you need any bulls

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
is that a taint piercing?

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
jfc ppl get over your hosed up childhood w/o piercing smth you could accidentally get ecoli in tia

Disco_Bandit

Arnold of Soissons posted:

jfc ppl get over your hosed up childhood w/o piercing smth you could accidentally get ecoli in tia

sounds like someone's mom didn't let them dye their hair purple in 8th grade for the dance

let's hug it out arnie

it's okay

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Arnold of Soissons posted:

What about a tasteful prince albert?

Men Toes

pig friar
Agreeing with OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

this thread has all kinds of weird poo poo in it.

there's only two things I'll ever use on my dick; one's soap in the shower and the other's a barrier contraceptive once every leap year, and I intend to keep it that way

• Locked thread