Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
rubbed a lamp genie came out and with a straight face i wished for it to blow me haha you should have seen the look on the genies face then i was like nah a billion dollars pls lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
didn't wish for unlimited wishes/genies what a scrub

the unabonger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wEs9x7G3w

ron color
any time you use a genie you've gotta know it's been used by a bunch of other dudes and they probably set up a bunch of wish traps like "may the next guy lose all his hair" or "purposefully misinterpret everything you hear" wishers are notorious pranksters

Oppressed Otherkin

by Lowtax

ron color posted:

any time you use a genie you've gotta know it's been used by a bunch of other dudes and they probably set up a bunch of wish traps like "may the next guy lose all his hair" or "purposefully misinterpret everything you hear" wishers are notorious pranksters

youve got a crazy mind man

ron color

Oppressed Otherkin posted:

youve got a crazy mind man

that's just the wishes talking i forgive you

weird

by zen death robot

ron color posted:

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
i wish for a pretty good sandwich and maybe a soda. I'm pretty chill about these things

beer pal

genie pops out "hello traveller, what are your wishes?"
me: i wish... that you were free...
genie's eyes widen: sir i..
me: balling hahahahhaha
genie's smile fades as he with a wave of his hand disappears his underwear
me: hahhahahah i got you i got you good hahah *wipes laughter tear from eye*

cuntman.net

beer pal posted:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
rub gnie lamp in room with low ceiling so genie slam in it and say cuss words also rub lamp during skydive

Savage For The Winjun

so two guys are out on a lake fishing, one guy cant find his lighter to light his cigarette, he asks his buddy if hes got one. His buddy does, and pulls out a 10 inch lighter, gives it to the first guy

the first guy is like whoa this is a huge lighter man ive never seen anything like this, the owner of the lighter responds that there is a genie inside that lighter rub it and make a wish.

the owner of the lighter says, remember that the genie is kind of hard of hearing though so be careful what you wish for.

the guy rubs the lighter, the genie comes out, the guy says "i want a million bucks"

the genie responds "your wish is my command" and vanishes

suddenly the water under them starts rising up, the two men dont know whats going on until suddenly their canoe is sitting on a pile of a million ducks

the owner of the genie then goes "what did you think i wished for a 10 inch bic?"

weird

by zen death robot

beer pal posted:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
see twillight matrix this kind of poo poo is just why i will say i am quite honestly very racist against the genies bc they pull this poo poo all the time they need to go back to their lamps frickin wishheads

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Twilight Matrix posted:

so two guys are out on a lake fishing, one guy cant find his lighter to light his cigarette, he asks his buddy if hes got one. His buddy does, and pulls out a 10 inch lighter, gives it to the first guy

the first guy is like whoa this is a huge lighter man ive never seen anything like this, the owner of the lighter responds that there is a genie inside that lighter rub it and make a wish.

the owner of the lighter says, remember that the genie is kind of hard of hearing though so be careful what you wish for.

the guy rubs the lighter, the genie comes out, the guy says "i want a million bucks"

the genie responds "your wish is my command" and vanishes

suddenly the water under them starts rising up, the two men dont know whats going on until suddenly their canoe is sitting on a pile of a million ducks

the owner of the genie then goes "what did you think i wished for a 10 inch bic?"

Ok, what? How did the genie get in the lighter if the lighter was a result of a wish? This joke does not follow genie rules.

ron color
always ask for powers right off the bat, the genie will appreciate it and let's be honest here most "be careful what you wish for" problems could be solved with magic or lasers

dogcrash truther

WetNightmare posted:

rub gnie lamp in room with low ceiling so genie slam in it and say cuss words also rub lamp during skydive

lol

dogcrash truther
rub a lamp in the middle of the movie and don't explain what's happening to the genie

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
^lmfao

rib lammp n movie u kno gnie dont like n wish he watch it all (tell hbim no blinking 4 2nd wissh))

bog pixie

beer pal posted:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WetNightmare posted:

rib lammp n movie u kno gnie dont like n wish he watch it all (tell hbim no blinking 4 2nd wissh))

this but unironically

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live

dogcrash truther posted:

rub a lamp in the middle of the movie and don't explain what's happening to the genie

i am he

let the genie out in a really dark room and tell him he's dead welcome to hell bitch :twisted:

DinoCzar

He just came up to me and was like: Byoop!

i am he posted:

let the genie out in a really dark room and tell him he's dead welcome to hell bitch :twisted:

All genies go to heaven

i am he

DinoCzar posted:

All genies go to heaven

thats why he'd be so scared

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

haha

dogcrash truther
dress like the genie and repeat everything he says in a high pitched annoying voice

dogcrash truther
*mumbles* faggotgeniegrantsmeunlimitedwishessayswhat?

i am he

wish for the genie to put his face right up close to your butt while you let out a big fart :D

Pinche Rudo

fart into a plastic bag and tie it around the tip of the lamp then rub it so the genie has to pop out in a bag of rear end gas

cuntman.net

fill the lamp with oil and use it as a light source

dogcrash truther
Genie: I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL GENIE OF THE LAMP!!
Me: that's cool, but honestly I don't need anything else except for this lamp.
Genie: PLEASE WISH ME FREE!
me: nah, just gonna use the lamp with you in it, ok? It'll be a good conversation piece.
Genie: I BEG YOU!
Me: "I love lamp," haha remember that?

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Give a genie a monkey's paw :twisted:

beer pal

just carry the lamp around with you so the genie has to listen to you talk about the weather adn your favorite video game and what you should have for dinner until he finally gives in and lets you have unlimited wishes even though youre really really not supposed to do that

DinoCzar

He just came up to me and was like: Byoop!

Chill la Chill posted:

Give a genie a monkey's paw :twisted:

You feed him for a day

beer pal

me, absent mindedly thinking about how much i could use a coke: man i wish i h...
genies ears perk up
me: oops haha nevermind. so the really cool thing about xena was

cuntman.net

beer pal posted:

me, absent mindedly thinking about how much i could use a coke: man i wish i h...
genies ears perk up

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Wish that the genie has to watch you gently caress their lamp. Finish inside of it; order the genie back to the lamp immediately

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

beer pal posted:

genies ears perk up
hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

again

• Locked thread