Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tea is...
This poll is closed.
Super awesome! 34 52.31%
I hate dirt in water. 17 26.15%
I like drinking pee. 14 21.54%
Total: 65 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
TEA!

Its a healthy, tasty, and fun way to enjoy some twigs and leafs in water.

I like Black Chai with a small amount of Coconut Milk.

What kind of tea do you like? How do you like to prepare your tea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
-Reserved for Tea info-

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Builder%27s_tea

The Belgian
Oct 28, 2008
tea is good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
tea is bad

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I hate reading your posts OP.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
HEY GUYS ITS MY TURN TO MAKE UNFINISHED SUBJECT THREAD

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
White people are really bad at drinking tea. They put milk and sugar and honey and all sorts of unnecessary crap in it. I guess drinking a zero calorie beverage with antioxidant properties would just make too much sense for their stupid brains.

Jaur
Jun 5, 2005

uguu~
i like rooibos, its a good tea. i dont like green tea much

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Hey guys, guess what I have beside me on my desk?

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

White people are really bad at drinking tea. They put milk and sugar and honey and all sorts of unnecessary crap in it. I guess drinking a zero calorie beverage with antioxidant properties would just make too much sense for their stupid brains.

I will fight you IRL over this.

Jaur
Jun 5, 2005

uguu~

Hobohemian posted:

haha, yeah. loving white people, am i right :jerkbag:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OP this thread is racist what if I think tea is super awesome AND drink pee

ProfessorLoomis
Apr 5, 2007

I LUST FOR MONKEY DEATH
the best tea for those of us with any class and sophistication, is a big ol' plastic jar of whatever the cheapest brand tea you can find at walmart or the dollar store. I like to simply add tea powder to my cup of ice water and mix is lazily with a thin straw or sometimes even my finger or big toe

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Hobohemian posted:

chai is loving amazing, sorry

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Jaur posted:

haha, yeah. loving white people, am i right :jerkbag:

Carborundum posted:

I will fight you IRL over this.

Sorry you whiteys have no taste. Don't worry, it's a genetic defect and thus not entirely your fault.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

Some people like to drink things that are tasty. Doesnt mean its wrong. :colbert:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

Some people like to drink things that are tasty. Doesnt mean its wrong. :colbert:

Exactly, and then white people come around and completely gently caress it up.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'm not white and the only teas I really drink are pg tips with milk & plenty of sugar and thai tea sorry you're missing out hobohemian

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

Sorry you whiteys have no taste. Don't worry, it's a genetic defect and thus not entirely your fault.

Just like your teaspoon shaped cock.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

OP this thread is racist what if I think tea is super awesome AND drink pee

As long as you dont mix the two.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
The best thing about tea is probably that it isn't generally filled with ebola or poop or something else that would be undesirable to ingest.

Unlike the op's posting of course.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ProfessorLoomis posted:

the best tea for those of us with any class and sophistication, is a big ol' plastic jar of whatever the cheapest brand tea you can find at walmart or the dollar store. I like to simply add tea powder to my cup of ice water and mix is lazily with a thin straw or sometimes even my finger or big toe

Thats not tea. Its sugar water with flavoring. You hush your dirty mouth.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats not tea. Its sugar water with flavoring. You hush your dirty mouth.

Isn't that what you're advocating in the OP moron?

I've got this $10,000 brick of pu-erh, lets add a bunch of milk and sugar to it!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

no op is advocating delicious candy for gay babies. there's a difference

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

Not at all. Real tea is steeped and made in a proper container. I use a French Press, loose leaf, and boiling water to make my tea. I never add sugar. I use either coconut milk or honey.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

Not at all. Real tea is steeped and made in a proper container. I use a French Press, loose leaf, and boiling water to make my tea. I never add sugar. I use either coconut milk or honey.

Can your fat gullet enjoy anything without adding sugar to it?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
no yousee honey isnt sugar because it comes out of a bees rear end

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

uG posted:

no yousee honey isnt sugar because it comes out of a bees rear end

Bee Barf. :colbert:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

why add coconut milk to tea? that's weird. are you lactose intolerant?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

why add coconut milk to tea? that's weird. are you lactose intolerant?

No, I just prefer the taste. It goes really well with stronger teas like Chai.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

It's to hot for tea argh.
*proceeds to drink 5-7 cups*

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
I drink a lot of lapsang souchong, and that's a tea milk and honey probably wouldn't work with at all.

to give some idea of its taste, some fool out there infused it into a bottle of scotch - as if that didn't taste smoky enough already! (still wanna try it)

D3r41l3d
Apr 10, 2014
Regular Lipton Sweet Black Tea. Drink it hot in the winter and iced in the summer.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

i drink plain black lipton tea all the time, dunno what the "faggy" name for it is, i just call it unsweet tea

god help you if you order just "tea" in america, otherwise you'd get served a big glass of caramel-colored sugar water. especially in the south, to them that's what "tea" is

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
tea thread has some really good avatars

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

countdown to beecock

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Stains teeth. Who needs caffeine if you can't sleep?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Zeluth posted:

Stains teeth. Who needs caffeine if you can't sleep?
exactly.. this is why I don't drink tea often and when I do it's candy for gay babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Justin Tyme posted:

i drink plain black lipton tea all the time, dunno what the "faggy" name for it is, i just call it unsweet tea

god help you if you order just "tea" in america, otherwise you'd get served a big glass of caramel-colored sugar water. especially in the south, to them that's what "tea" is

Tea from the south is garbage.

"HEY HON, YALL WANT SOME SWEET TEA!?" *smacks gum like retard

• Locked thread