Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tea is...
This poll is closed.
Super awesome! 34 52.31%
I hate dirt in water. 17 26.15%
I like drinking pee. 14 21.54%
Total: 65 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

Tea from the south is garbage.

"HEY HON, YALL WANT SOME SWEET TEA!?" *smacks gum like retard

That's literally what you drink. You do realize you're mocking yourself right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

That's literally what you drink. You do realize you're mocking yourself right?

Sweet tea from South Crackalacky or Georgia is EXTREMELY sweet.

My tea has flavor, a bit of a tanic flavor, and a hint of coconut.

Youre wrong and youre dumb.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

Sweet tea from South Crackalacky or Georgia is EXTREMELY sweet.

My tea has flavor, a bit of a tanic flavor, and a hint of coconut.

Youre wrong and youre dumb.

You put sugar in tea because you can't handle the actual flavor of tea. Why not drink a soda if you're so desperate to quench your sugar cravings?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

this nigga MAD about tea up this humpty!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I like oolong and darjeeling as my go-to teas.
I like an iced rooibos with a little slice of lemon (and occasionally honey but not always).

I feel like I have decent taste in tea in general.

Thank you.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Tea was drank by every sophisticated culture while coffee was invented by a bunch of savages who ripped each other's hearts out as sacrifice to blood thirsty gods, little wonder why tea is good for you while coffee will turn you into a paranoid freak

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
Cinnamon flavored Chai is the nectar of the gods

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Tea is ok i guess but why would you drink it if you haven't run out of coffee?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Durgat posted:

Cinnamon flavored Chai is the nectar of the gods

Do you just add cinnamon to the tea? That sounds very yum! :3:

ProfessorLoomis
Apr 5, 2007

I LUST FOR MONKEY DEATH
I've found the finest of teas to be nestea, you can buy it in a big plastic jar (which is the best way to store stuff, its nasa science you shits), and mix it like I said to your preference in a styrofoam cup, that way some of the "Tea crystals" will "coagulate" in the reserve pores of the styrofoam, then later in the day you can refill the styrofoam cup and already have a headstart on your next cup. You should listen to me i'm 32 years old

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

honey owns sorry haters

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

also gun powder green tea. those fuckers exploding in my cup gets me all pumped up, plus they are packed with even more antioxidant goodness & caffeine

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Why do people insist on tea kettles? I just pour water into a mug, nuke it for about 2-and-a-half minutes and then dip a tea packet into it.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

King Vidiot posted:

Why do people insist on tea kettles? I just pour water into a mug, nuke it for about 2-and-a-half minutes and then dip a tea packet into it.

I dont see any issue with that. I prefer a kettle because I like to drink more than a mug worth. Plus its fancy.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

psyopmonkey posted:

Do you just add cinnamon to the tea? That sounds very yum! :3:
Yeah just sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon, or buy cinnamon sticks and have fun with those. Ginger works as well.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
I like the song that goes something like

Tea for two, and two for tea

You know the one

Motherfucker

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

King Vidiot posted:

You could have a tea kettle for boiling water, a teapot with loose leaf in it, then brew and pour it into a mug, or you coul djust have a fuckin mug and put some kind of tea in there with some hot water. Some people, like me, are big Fuckers and go all the way for no discernable reason

It's like the goon sh aving thread, theres people with a straight razor and a 300$ badger brush made by the finest brush-smiths of the Badger plane, and some people are like 'gently caress that I use an electric'

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Yeah, I get tea kettles for loose leaf tea, but I've seen people boil water in a kettle and then pour that over a tea bag. Boiling a kettle for tea packets just seems like a waste of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Tea was drank by every sophisticated culture pansies while coffee was invented by a bunch of savages who ripped each other's hearts out as sacrifice to blood thirsty gods, little wonder coffee is loving awesome and tea is for brits and southerners

• Locked thread