Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

tribbledirigible posted:

Truth be told, I grew up on UFC. But if I start naming preferences, even within just immediate family, I'll start a holy war.:ohdear:

Not to mention the inevitable banana vs tomato debate that always starts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Something I never knew I needed until I discovered it in the International section of my supermarket today:

For those unfamiliar, it's the sauce from the Samyang Buldak Spicy Noodle brand (the Fire Noodle Challenge ramen), but bottled.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Flaggy posted:

Was it good? E: 20 bucks for a bottle on Amazon.

Finally got a chance to try it this morning.

Compared to the sauce packet in the Samyang noodles, it's a bit thinner in consistency and the sweetness/flavor slightly more muted. This seems like it's more of a general, more versatile hot sauce that you can add to various dishes instead of something that's just for noodles, which is a good thing.

The heat's definitely still there, though, and probably a notch higher than the ramen sauce packet. Definitely feels like its hotter than the ~4k Scoville rating, and my sinuses are wonderfully clear now. :v:

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Ashton Kutcher on Hot Ones.

:laffo: at Sean accidentally pouring the Last Dab on the final wing. The caption 'gently caress My Life' belongs on this screenshot.