Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

BraveUlysses posted:

This poo poo fuckinnnnn OWNS

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

ytisomauq posted:

That's good sauce. Their restaurants in the DC areas serve reasonably priced chicken with all the sauce you want :)

I almost stole one of those giant bottles with the drip top but I found out you can actually order them online! Peri peri owns, been craving it lately so I got a small bottle from the market to make some peri peri chicken this week.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

That definitely has lead in it.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

I'm finding myself not really missing sriracha that much. I'm just not putting any hot sauce in the stuff I'd usually put sriracha in (noodles/rice) and been enjoying stuff that way. Then I still got hot sauces for other stuff and it's fine.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Louisiana: Louisiana (hard to find Crystal here)
Mexican: Tapatio
Carribean: Grace
Peri-peri: Nando's
Habanero: Secret Aardvark
Serrano: Secret Aardvark

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Tapatio is primo egg sauce to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Went to a hot sauce store to pick up some more secret aardvark, told they're having issues with the supplier trying to get it into Canada.

First sriracha, now secret aardvark. :negative:

Supposedly it's more of a canadian regulation issue rather than a crop failure shortage issue. So they could sort it out in theory, but then there're issues of renegotiating supply deals, which seems to be the real sticking point. It could come back eventually, but these core sauce shortages suck. Gonna have to pay too much for a bottle off amazon or something.