Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Grabbed a bottle of this stuff while in Hawaii a few months ago:

http://adoboloco.com/

Usually I'm not the biggest fan of vinegary hot sauces but the one or two varieties I tried were great. Time to order some more soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
It's worth noting they only found it in a single bottle of the yucatero habanero variety, and were not able to find such high levels in other bottles of the same product.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

xergm posted:

I'm sorry, you had that backwards.

Anyone with Crystal in their area seen the Extra Hot variant? I saw my parents last weekend and hit up the stores looking to stock up and there was nothing. They had nothing months ago, but I assumed they were just temporarily out of stock. It was my favorite. :smith:

Yeah, i see it at the WinCo near me and I picked up a bottle not too long ago, ya need one shipped to you?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
This poo poo fuckinnnnn OWNS

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Is that like Nando's the piri-piri chicken place?

yes

CommonShore posted:

I bought a bottle of this and had it with chicken and rice for lunch today. Not really that impressed tbh.

bummer, why? not spicy enough?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Gonna add another recommendation that has probably shown up once or twice:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I'm on my second big bottle of extra hot valentina for the year.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

xergm posted:

Please tell me if you can find this and, if so, where. All the Xtra Hot bottles have dried up for the last couple years from all the usual places. The only way I can buy it without paying a ridiculous markup is the buy the gallon size and refill.

I buy it at winco

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Khablam posted:

One should doubt the palette of someone with a non-ironic Nando's recommendation.

ill fight you

the hottest variety of nando's is fuckin dope on grilled or roasted chicken

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

If anyone here is into Nando's peri peri sauce, my local Fred Meyer has it for $1.39 on closeout. They're out of Hot and Hot Hot, but they still have Medium and Garlic. I just picked up two bottles of garlic and one medium, but there's plenty more and I'd be willing to ship it to you for cost.

thanks for the heads up ill stop and look at my local store tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Liquid Communism posted:

I somehow ended up with a bottle of Nando's extra extra hot peri peri sauce this weekend, and I gotta say, I like it for a 'splashing on sandwiches' hot sauce.

5 dollar rotissorie chicken from costco + peri xtra hot is my jam