Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senior Funkenstien
Apr 16, 2003
Dinosaur Gum
These bad boys right here. Only tried the one on the far left so far and its kinda like a mix between rooster sauce and crystal hot sauce. Awesome on pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Funkenstien
Apr 16, 2003
Dinosaur Gum

Croatoan posted:

Anyone ever go to Firehouse subs? One of their gimmicks is a hot sauce bar. It's pretty rad. You can try out a poo poo ton of sauces before buying a bottle. It's saved me from buying a few lovely sauces and turned me on to quite a few more.

They have all the good sauces there and the subs are loving delicious.

Senior Funkenstien
Apr 16, 2003
Dinosaur Gum

Squashy Nipples posted:

The sandwich was decent, but I'm sort of offended by the "Firemen are just naturally SANDWICH GODS" marketing hype. I mean good for them for their entrepreneurial sucess, but the firemen I've known in real life have been bland, meat-and-potatoes/fast food type eaters. Besides, exposure to structure fires tends to dampen one's sense of smell.

I don't think that's the intention. I believe the chain was started by a former fireman and of course they give discounts to public safety.