Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

This stuff is incredible. A blend of fruits mixed with ground coffee, cinnamon, and clove (and habanero for the spice). Been really enjoying Karma Sauces lately - they're great at using these curveball ingredients.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Xiahou Dun posted:

So, any ideas? I'm pretty dang open to suggestions. Even if it's not what I'm into personally, I've got a bunch of small empty bottles from a prior thing* so a bunch of these are going to be used as stocking stuffers.

*Did you know there's a hot sauce advent calendar? Cause there is.

Cinnamon and cloves with an apple puree

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Lawman 0 posted:

What's a good common hot sauce I should try hot sauce thread?

cholula chili lime

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

jaadee posted:

Sorry to interrupt homemade hot sauce chat, but https://karmasauce.com/ has a bogo sale on one of their most popular sauces, Ghost Island. Karmasauce's recipes have apparently been all over the Hot Ones youtube show as of late but I fell off watching it some time ago so missed the train. I came across it when a local tamale shop did a full reorg and devoted an entire wall to hot sauces.

Ghost Island is mustardy and I love it with sandwich meats especially ham. Hot enough for me that I get sniffly when eating it with tortilla chips but never accumulates to discomfort. Tough to stomach the usual local price of $12 though considering how fast I rip through a bottle so half off means I'm stocking up.

for me it's just $2 off. Is the sale already over?

edit: the bogo doesn't show on the sauce page but the home page lists it and it applies at checkout.

d0grent fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Oct 28, 2023