Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Omnomnomnivore posted:

"Rushed" and "skipped over" are not words I'd use to describe the works of George R. R. Martin.

Lovingly well crafted and painstakingly written rape scenes, give the devil his due.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

I will do this and tell GRRM my name is Barack Obama

A foreign usurper from Kinaya in the Summer Isles, Baricko B'a ma.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I talk poo poo about the guy all the time but to his credit it does seem that he doesn't have a shitload of characters with apostrophes and dashes in their names so that counts for something.

E: Gurm I mean.

Frostwerks fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jun 7, 2014

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Launches dragon attacks against the Brotherhood without banners. Surprisingly, people are perfectly fine with this.

• Locked thread