Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

Ohhhh noooo, all these OP quotes make the thread unreadable!

Wait I can just ignore :byewhore:

If Tyrion's champion dies and he gets sent to the wall will Jamie still have to leave the kingsguard? Then it's really a lose lose situation for everybody involved ain't it; Tyrion gets sent to a cold barren fort for the rest of his life (...if he can even make it there before the wildlings attack?), Tywin's allegiance with Dorne will be hosed, Cersei will be denied killing the imp, and Jamie will have live a normal life in dishonor.

Tywin's really hosed up his plans this time, but he still probably comes out the winner all of this if Jamie continues on the Lannister name, at least until Dany comes over and burns them all to a crisp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

MrBims posted:

Do you really think Tywin would be likely to allow mercy after that "I wish I had enough poison for all of you" speech? You have to think about the entirety of King's Landing nobility screaming for justice.

I don't know, I'd imagine most of the nobility would know Tyrion didn't do it. I think his dad/sister is really putting him "on trial" for killing his mother, but for the rest of the bigoted Kign's Landing Tyrion is right that this is really all just about him being a dwarf. His speech will certainly cause the nobility a few eye-rolls and sneers, but I can't imagine it'd cause enough furor that it'd stop Tywin from potentially get Jamie out of the King's Guard. Or maybe I'm misreading the situation and the common people actually believe in the legitimacy of the mock trial and think Tyrion killed Joffrey, which would make it harder.

No More Heroes posted:

Pretty sure they're gonna have to deal with Stannis (again) before the queen on the other side of the sea.

I just meant in the sense that they'd have none of those dragon repellant candle's Dorne is so good at making, so if she ever leaves Essos they'd be screwed. But you're right, it just means they're double screwed cause of Stannis/Bravos, or triple screwed if you count the White Walkers.

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

Jesus Christ, that was brutal

Now I just want to see The Hounds reaction to hearing his brother died. Let him get a happy laugh.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Hot Pie won.

I think. He seems happy!

Think like a show runner for Game of Thrones

You've got cannibal wildings on the loose

and a fat kid called Hot Pie...

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

I'm just thinking, how many more people have to die before Meryn loving Trant is considered the strongest fighter left in Westeros?

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

Where will the Hound take Arya next though? He's not exactly gonna get much of a reward from Jon Snow

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

Currently Daenerys is 17 years old in the show, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

rypakal posted:

No, Dany was 18 when the show started. And by Sansa's age progression it has been at least two years.

She got aged up more because of the nudity and rape

Huh, thankyou for the confirmation. I was talking with my friend who was convinced of the accuracy of this pic.

And I was confused, because there's no way she looks thirteen.

• Locked thread