Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mide
Jun 2, 2009
Why are people complaining about the OP on SA? It is pretty common for there to be long sperglord OPs on SA forums. It's quite simple to scroll past as well if you dislike it.
I for one love to read the last seen sections for each character; since it's a fun way to remember where the two dozen of main characters are at currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
Grey worms a creeper hahaha

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
I think little finger is more aroused than grey worm right now

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
Well he is finally out of the friend zone....

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
Arya's reaction is actually very realistic. I've seen a few people have the same reaction before for similar situations.

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
What the gently caress.......

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
You know..... I can honestly say I never gave a poo poo about Rob Starks death. Sure it was a brutal and interesting scene to watch but I didn't care for his character at all. Oberyn though, had peaked my interest as one of my favorite characters within a very short period of time. And of course Tyrion has always been one of my favorites as well. Damnit.......

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
I don't think the mountain actually bashed his head in. I figured it to be one of two scenarios. The most basic being he literally crushed his skull within his hands. The other was he grappled the inside of Oberyn's eye sockets with his thumbs and ripped outward. Why am I visualizing this?

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
Man the foreshadow is amazing too. Prince Oberyn says, " size doesn't matter if you are flat on your back." just before the fight.

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
Right.. Where the hell do I find a bar that plays game of thrones every Sunday? Take my money.

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
This show has become too simple now. You know exactly what will happen to anyone. Jon will die in the next episode, then the hound for the final episode, and I'm sure Daavos will die somewhere between now and then also. Am I missing anyone? Oh yah, Shireen is going to be killed by her mother and stuck into a pickle jar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
You'd think that GRRM would be rich enough already? He isn't young and skinny anymore; so you think he would have more money than he could spend within the remaining two years he has left before dying from a stroke.

• Locked thread