Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
Nice OPs, Ballz! Thanks for taking the time to keep it going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Deadpool posted:

Hey, don't spam the thread anymore guys. Thanks.

So good to see you back!

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Blazing Ownager posted:

Did they ever end up casting anyone for Dr. Strange yet?

I don't know much about that character but he seems like he has the look down absolutely pat.

I was just thinking about him being Dr. Strange.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

a cop posted:

I hope the goon mom who secretly recorded her daughter posts another reaction vid.

Her mind snapped like Arya's! I had to hide my phone by my leg and between the couch, so I apologize for the movement...I kept giggling and had trouble keeping it completely still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3mkIAALHcE

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

a cop posted:

Very Good poo poo

If you are curious, there are also reactions to Tyrion's courtroom speech and Littlefinger's actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Traitorous Leopard posted:

"Noooooooo he was so hot :("

lol

She really adored him. At 6:00 I couldn't help but be a little mean with my answer to one of her complaints and she didn't disappoint. hahaha

• Locked thread